Chapter 15

I walked into the house with the box in my hand, and at the same time, Spencer walked in through the other door.

"Hey.." She said in slight confusion.

"Hey." I simply say trying to go upstairs.

Spencer tossed her purse and keys onto the counter. "Freeze Kendall."

"Shit." I whisper.

"What's in the box?" She walks closer to me.

"Old pics of my parents. You're aunt and uncle." I lie. This is where Charles's files were.

Spencer glared at me, then grabbed the box from my hands.

"Hey give that back!"But it was too late. She opened it, and gaped.

"I haven't seen these pictures in forever." She sat and took out a photo, as I stood in such confusion. I must have grabbed the wrong box. I was thinking of how much of an idiot I was from taking the wrong one, but then I looked over at Spencer, who was smiling at those pictures. 

"Without these pictures, I would've forgotten what they looked liked." She said.

I sat down beside her and looked at the picture she had in her hand. It was my parents, the ones who raised me, Spencer and I sitting around a picnic table. I remember that day only because Spencer broke her pinkie trying to catch a baseball. I chuckled at myself, and Spencer rolled her eyes. "Okay, if you are thinking about the baseball incident, it was in no way funny and more painful."

I then started cracking up. "No it was hilarious."

Spencer couldn't help but laugh along with me. We sat there for the next hour looking through the pictures. Spencer and I were smiling at all the memories that were made. We were bonding, and definitely in good moods. Her more than me.I thought, it was the perfect time to tell her about going abroad without her getting mad.

"Spence, can I talk to you for a second?"

"If this is about traveling abroad to Spain, and then California, then I want you to know I'm not mad."

I raised am eyebrow. "How the hell did you-"

"Find out?" She interrupted. "I found the plane ticket on mom's desk. I knew it was her's, or dad's, or Melissa's and definitely not mine. It had to be yours. Then I put all the pieces together."

There was a silence. "Wait, so you're not mad?"

"Why would I be? I've wanted you to go to college and explore."

I sigh in relief. "You were a lot easier than Mike."

"Let me guess. He got upset, he stormed off."

"Wow you're good at this."

"No sweetie. Its typical, especially for Mike." She giggles. "Listen, don't stress yourself with that. Mike is just probably upset that you guys might have to deal with a long-distance relationship, or even worse, break up. I mean, didn't you tell him that you were originally not going to college because of him?"

I sigh. "Well yeah but Mom and Dad introduced me to this amazing opportunity. They got me second chance, and I wasn't letting this one go."

Spencer smiled. "Well, I think you made the right decision. Just wait until this cools down a but, then talk to Mike."

Spencer stood up, and grabbed her keys. "Want Chinese? I'll pick up."

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll be back in half an hour." Spencer left and I was alone in the house. Then I realized that this was my chance to get this box of pictures back in the storage unit, and get the right box, with the information of Charles DiLaurentis.

I packed the pictures quickly, and put it in my car. I hopped into the driver's seat and went to the unit. I only had twenties minutes left to get the right box. I couldn't let Spencer find out about this. She couldn't.

Then I got a text on my phone. I was wondering if it was Spencer, who got home early and wondered where I was. I couldn't help myself, so I quickly glanced at it.

Always keep your eyes on the road -A

I gasped at the text, and looked back at the road. Thats when I saw the car came right at me...

READ AUTHORS NOTE!!

A/N: Q&A TIME!!!!!! Ask questions in the comments and I'll be sure to answer then in the next chapter!! OH AND DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!!!!! (sorry the chapter was so short too!)

Kisses -E