Chapter 10

I walked down the stairs and Spencer came in through the back door.

"Hey Kendall."

"Hey." I smile softly.

Spencer put down her purse, as I walked over the the sink. Both of us turn around at the same time and say to each other.

"I'm sorry for-" and then we stopped and chuckled.

"You first." I say.

Spencer smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Charles. I-I just wanted to keep you safe thats all."

"And I'm sorry that I followed you, read your texts, went through your stuff in your room-"

"You went through my stuff?" She questioned.

"No." I say quickly as my eyes widen. She couldn't help but laugh and roll her eyes.

Spencer walked over to the fridge and grabbed an ice tea. "By the way, sorry I left you here alone last night-"

Yet Spencer was interrupted by Mike coming down the stairs while putting on his shirt.

"Kendall, I gotta go. Aria keeps texting me wondering where I-" and he stopped talking as he saw Spencer gaping at him.

I walked over to Mike and said, "Yeah, I will see you later."

"Okay." He kept looking at Spencer a d then at me. Quickly, he gave me a kiss on the forehead And awkwardly left the house.

I turned around and Spencer's mouth was still open in shock to what she just saw.

"What?" I ask, acting like nothing just happened.

"Looks like you weren't completely alone last night." She said as she took a sip of her iced tea.

I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are back together then?"

"After what happened up there, I think so." I sigh.

"You don't seem too happy about it."

I slump down onto the couch. "I don't know. I love him, I really do but, I still think its a bad idea we are together with A or Charles or whatever the bitch is called on the loose."

Spencer sat down next to me. "Okay I'm not going to sugar coat it. Things suck right now. I get it. I'm just going to tell you that my relationship with Toby is the only thing that gives me slight happiness. And Mike makes you happy. Its obvious. So don't loose him because of A. Thats what A wants. To make your life miserable." She paused. "Don't give it up."

"Thanks Spencer." I hug her and she hugs me back. When we let go, she stands up.

"Okay I have to get ready to leave."

"Where are you going?"

"Hanna and I are going to basically stalk Lesli Stone."

"Fun. Can I tag along?" I get up.

"Um." Spencer thought for a bit. She was probably thinking of the safety issue of me tagging along. "You know what, why not. Just be ready in ten minutes."

I smiled and went upstairs to go get ready to go to Philly. Later I walked back down. As I was about to turn to the second set of stairs I saw Dean about to walk out the door and Spencer following him.

"Okay. Thank you for those." She giggled.

"See you soon." He said and he left.

Spencer shut the door and I went over to the coffee table. I saw the book and box of brownies laying there.