Chapter 18

After Mike said that sentence, it was a huge outbreak. We continued to argue and argue. It was like it would never end. Our fight was about A, of course, and secrets, like the one about my parents and Charles, which he wasn't too happy about. I thought we stopped the fighting. I thought that he wanted to actually take these last days I'm here and have fun instead of argue about things that we don't need to argue about.

 Anyway, it ended up with him storming out of my house, and me sitting on the couch on the verge of tears.

"Ken?" I heard Spencer say when she walked through the door. She quickly went to my side once she saw that I had my head in my heads. "Kendall, what happened?"

"Mike and I got into fight cause he was mad about-" And I stopped speaking there. Spencer doesn't even know that my deceased parents knew all about of Charles. How would she react? Would she be mad and upset about it like Mike?

"About what?" She asked waiting for me to continue.

"My parents knew Charles." I say.

"Your parents? The ones that-"

"Yeah Spence. The ones that are dead."

"How, how did you find out? Why didn't you tell any of us?" She asked calmly.

"Its like I just knew Charles. I have dreams, flashbacks or memories about Charles. I know Charles. But, its like he is erased from my memories. And, I honestly don't know why I didn't tell you guys. It was stupid to do that."

"I'm not gonna lie. It was stupid. We could have helped you." She said. She was being surprisingly understanding about all of this. 

I simply look at her, and have an idea pop in my head. "You can help now if you want."

Spencer narrowed her eyes. "How?"

"Lets go to the unit. We can find the papers we need about Charles  there."

Spencer was about to reply, but then we heard the doorbell ring. She stood and went over to the front door. When she left the room, I went over to the fridge, grabbed a juice box and leaned against the island counter looking through my phone. 

Spencer came back into the kitchen, with a box in her hands. "Its from Charles." 

I immediately went on her side of the counter and looked at the note on the box with her.

FOR THE EYES OF KENDALL AND SPENCER HASTINGS ONLY: Hope this is enough -A

"This moment kind of reminds me of the day we found out we were sisters."

"Yeah, I know." I say opening the box. I took out a stack of papers, and Spencer did the same. We sat by the fire place, reading every word that has been typed or written. 

And It didn't take long to realize what these papers were. 

"Kendall." Spencer said.

"Charles killed my parents. My parents are dead because of Charles. Charles took control of their car and got them into the car crash that killed them. Charles tried blaming Mrs. DiLaurentis, Alison's deceased mother on killing my parents. Charles tried blaming others for the mess he made-"

"Kendall," Spencer says in a concerned voice.

"Charles murdered my parents Spencer!!" Spencer stayed quiet. "To think that Charles had control over my parents. To think that Charles tortured them and they knew."

"Okay, how do you know that Charles tortured them?"

"Spencer, I thought you were suppose to be smart. Just think about it. Charles had to have a motive to kill them. They did something to hurt him."

"Charles didn't necessarily need a motive Kendall. A is crazy and does things cause he wants to do for fun." Spencer points out.

"But I don't think this is the case. I think Charles had a reason, and I'm going to figure it out." I say. "That reason is what got me into this mess in the first place." 

Then I went into my room, and thought. Thats why A has always tried to kill me in different ways. He got rid of my parents, but now he has to get rid of me. The only thing thats left from them is me. The only thing that is making his anger rise. 

A/N: OMG GUYS HALLOWEEN IS SO CLOSE! I am obsessed with halloween. Are you guys gonna dress up? If you are, what are you going to be?

Kisses -E