002

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧

chapter two:I know one day we'll get to thatpart !

chapter two:
I know one day we'll get to that
part !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ATHENA HELD ON to Ricky's hand tightly as they walked through the hallways, one, to keep up with everyone, and two, as a grounding mechanism. She was kind of freaking out internally about this whole thing, and she knew this movie was going to happen whether she liked it or not.

"Follow me, and keep your energy contained," Miss Jenn instructed. "I'm told we have a special visitor meeting us in the rehearsal room."

Kourtney gasped. "If it's Dani, somebody stop me from saying something stupid."

"If it's Mack, somebody stop me if I flirt with him," Carlos added.

Kourtney laughed. "Carlos."

Ricky chuckled and used his free hand to push Carlos gently. "Yeah, Carlos."

Violetta rolled her eyes. "Oh my God."

Athena gave her a look. "It's fine, Vi."

However, when they got to the hallway where the rehearsal room was, it was completely blocked off by yellow caution tape. People were moving things within the hallway, and a man was standing there by the tape with a clipboard, his shirt reading HOMECOMING SECURITY. Athena slowed to a stop, her eyebrows knitting in confusion.

"Excuse me, hi," Miss Jenn began. "Um, my students and I need to get back to our rehearsal room."

"No can do," the security guard replies. "This hallway's been rented out by Homecoming to pre-light for a scene."

"But Homecoming isn't for, like, a month," Ashlyn insisted.

The security guard gestured them to move closer, and they all leaned in. "Between us, Homecoming is the secret code name for High School Musical 4."

Everyone immediately cheered. Athena slightly jumped from the sudden noise, not really expecting it. She then felt Ricky press a kiss to the top of her head, and she smiled to herself. Hey, at least he was here.

Miss Jenn gestured him to come closer. "Between us, you should not be a security guard."

In the end, they had to go around the long way to get back into the bomb shelter. And by long way, Athena meant they went all the way outside, climbed through the bushes, and went around back inside. And let Athena just say, it was not easy doing it in a skirt.