006

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧

chapter six:a song and a dream !

chapter six:
a song and a dream !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ALL OF THEM had been given a different costume to represent a different persona. Athena had been given the role of someone on the dance team, so her hair was French-braided with pigtails at the end, a one-piece long-sleeved uniform with a skirt, tights, and white sneakers. She left the dressing room feeling pretty confident, but once her eyes set on Ricky, she instantly burst into a fit of giggles.

Ricky rolled his eyes underneath his glasses, dressed in a plaid shirt with suspenders and a bow tie. "Yeah, yeah. You don't have to tell me, I already know. Why do you look so good and I look like this?"

"You look cute, come on," Athena protested, reaching up and straightening out his bow tie. "Nerd."

Maddox then led them down the hallway. Together, they entered a classroom that made Athena's eyes widen as she stared at it. It looked a lot like Miss Darbus' classroom from the original movie with the throne seat in the front and everything.

"Come on in, background," Maddox instructed. "Yes, this is a lifelike recreation of Miss Darbus' classroom, and yes, I'm geeking out, too."

"Can we sit in any chair that we want?" Ricky asked excitedly.

"No, math nerd. This is a dictatorship, not a democracy."

"So it's just like home?" Jet questioned.

Maddox's face turned icy before snapping towards a seat. "Richard, sit."

"Yes, ma'am," Ricky replied. "Or copy."

"Faster. Goth girl?"

Maddox instructed them all to sit at different desks in the room. Athena got placed in the front next to Jet, the two of them sitting on the desks facing backwards to Ricky and Kourtney. While Jet was flipping absentmindedly through a book, Kourtney was writing furiously on her piece of paper.

"Wow, Kourtney, you are very in character," Ricky commented. "Do I need a notebook prop?"

Kourtney laughed. "Oh, no, Ricky. This is not a prop. I'm writing eight college recommendation letters that I'm asking East High faculty to sign, so . . ."