author's note

𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈

--- ☆ • ♫ • ♪ • ♫ • ☆ ---

no. it's not over. no way.

oh my god please stop I'm going to fucking lose it AHHHHHHHHH

back in 2020, I started this book after watching hsmtmts for the first time and absolutely falling in love with ricky bowen. thus, athena blake was born. never did I think at the time that this series would rapidly become my favorite thing to write, and that miss athena would become my favorite oc I've ever created. yet here we are, three years later, with the conclusion of everything.

unlike my other author's notes on the other books, I unfortunately cannot say that more is coming because hsmtmts has ended. so, instead, I'll just talk about how much this series means to me. the goddess series has been my favorite books by FAR on my account. I get tired of writing some of my other fanfics sometimes, but NEVER these ones. I always looked forward to writing because I just had so many ideas for what I was going to do.

so, to be honest, perfect harmony was kind of a spontaneous decision made by me when I was in that jatp and hsmtmts overlap period. I was working on my luke book and I was like hEy I should make a ricky book, so here we are. obviously, it catapulted into so much more. I got to write one of the most beautiful relationships I've created.

words cannot describe how much I love athena and ricky. soulmates for REAL. if you don't think they got married and had kids you're literally lying to yourself. of COURSE they did. they may have had some bumps in the road, but they make it. I mean, come on — they're RATHENA. the universe is literally on their side.

these past three years have been filled with so much love and so much light. writing athena and ricky has been one of my greatest honors in life. knowing that you guys have loved them just as much makes me so incredibly happy. I'm so glad I got to share these characters and their stories and that you've enjoyed them so much. truly — all the reads, votes, and comments have motivated me to write these books (even more than I already was motivated because I love them so much lol.) but seriously, this series wouldn't be here if it wasn't for y'all, so thank you.

and I, of course, can't say anything about this series without mentioning oxangejuice. my dear lucy, you said it before season four was released — we might've met through jatp, but there's something so US about hsmtmts. the hsmtmts era is where we started what I like to call our twin flame friendship. I mean, we ended our books the same week which was even't planned — twin flame. we posted little snippets of upcoming chapters on each other's message boards — twin flame. we made our final chapters the same so we could match and even spun a fucking wheel to do so — TWIN FLAME.

I will also not forget to mention that the love club wouldn't have existed without me /j.

no, but seriously. hsmtmts made us closer, and you're one of my best friends on here, and I absolutely ADORE our friendship. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. probably be really bored lol. and I'll forever miss us giving each other major plot points and just rolling with it. but lucy, my lucy, I love you so so so much. thank you for motivating me so much on these books and supporting me nonstop. you're the fucking best.

I've kind of run out of things to say, so at least for these books, this is author -JASONSGRACE signing off. thank you so much for reading and following along with me these past three years. honestly, thank you isn't even enough for that. your support has meant the absolute world to me.

if you want to keep up with me, down below are my other books :)

electric love, eight letters, this feeling, & all too well - jason grace

midnight & moonlight - stranger things

beauty and the beast, something there, belle, & if I can't love her - percy jackson

just for a moment - luke patterson

teenage dream - joshua bassett
^ connected to this book!

love back, in too deep, big plans, & I still do - ej caswell
^ bestie girl violetta!

london boy & cornelia street - harry potter

brutal & favorite crime - ron weasley

state of grace & forever winter - barry allen

august, betty, & cardigan - steve harrington

clarity - eli moskowitz / hawk

you belong with me - foolish_gamers

falling - meet my oc's

royals - plot shop

atlantis - spam book

thank you for everything. I had the time of my life with you.

xoxo, kelly <333

--- ☆ • ♫ • ♪ • ♫ • ☆ ---

𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒, 𝓃𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒