horror movies

childe brought the both of you to the movie theatre, not telling you it was a horror movie. he assumed the both of you would be okay with it. 

"GAHH WHAT THE FUCK!" an ear-piercing scream from scaramouche sounded throughout the theatre as he jumped, seeing the woman in all white and her face covered in wet, shrivelled-up hair suddenly rush up to the main character. that jump caused you to jump and scream as well, your soul nearly leaving your body hearing scaramouche shrieking. 

"scara fucking douche you scream like that again and you will never see the light of day ever again," you threaten, glaring at him. he glares back at you menacingly, before letting out yet another yelp when the ghost suddenly appeared behind the main character. "YOU GODDAMNED SCAREDY CAT SHUT UP!" childe yelled at scaramouche, causing many heads to turn towards you, their distasteful gazes sending shivers down your spine. 

a few jumpscares later, scaramouche dropped the popcorn. 

thereafter, he started spewing vulgarities and slurs at the movie screen, some of which you had never heard before, and in the blink of an eye, the three of you were kicked out. 

"what do you have to say for yourself?" you and childe asked scaramouche the same question without hesitation, glaring daggers at him. scaramouche simply scoffed, wrinkling his nose. "its all the stupid ugly ass wench who kept jumping at me! that old ahh granny looking bitchass kept looking at me with that shrivelled up prune-like face. she should go to the fucking plastic surgeons though it won't even help that much with that vile, worth-vomiting complexion of hers. she looks like a turd," scaramouche defended himself, his hands flailing around to get his point across. 

"you look like a turd," you commented absentmindedly. 

"why you..." he scowled, and in the blink of an eye, childe had bought another packet of popcorn and munching on the popcorn nonchalantly as he watched scaramouche chasing you like kindergartners on a playground.

"childe, you fake friend!" you cried, running as fast as your legs could take you.

"its entertaining! this is like watching an action movie for free.." childe muttered, a sly smirk on his face as he watched you two running around like headless chickens. he was enjoying the spectacle, the many people queueing to get into the theatre gawking at the sight. "ah, at least nobody will be able to recognize us- shit! [name] is wearing her school uniform-" childe cursed under his breath, giving chase to the two of you.

he knew how much your position of vice-head-prefect meant to you, and childe tried to stop the two of you before someone found out who you were and called the school. 

"stop running!" childe yelled, causing both you and scaramouche to stop. "what-" you wanted to ask, but the words never left your mouth as you swallowed hard, noticing the number of eyes on you. "shit," you mumbled under your breath, your feet rooted to the ground in fear. scaramouche looked at you, waiting for a reaction, then noticing your hands were trembling. 

"fuck, [name], let's go," the indigo haired boy gazed at you with determination, taking off his jacket and throwing it over you to block the badge on your uniform, then taking your hand and running out of the movie theatre, with childe following you two. 

god, you could feel your cheeks heating up. it was definitely embarrassment, for being a vice-head-prefect and acting like this, right? 

right.