All In The Books

"Come back to me, please! Don't go!" Astrid's words pour out of her dream; rising in the air like the sun rises directly in the room, warming up the coldness from before; birthing a new Monday morning. Abrupt words cause even more abruptness, startling the supposedly dead figure, awake. "Astrid?" Pale arms strangle Astrid's fear, holding her close in the true world. "I am here... what have you dreamt? What's going on?" Barely awake herself, Lesso even weaker than the night before, brushes the tip of her fiercely pointed nails on Astrid's neck. "No, it was nothing. I just had a nightmare." Squinting her eyes from Lesso's concerned face - she hates seeing Lesso this way, Astrid sighs. "Are you sure?" Lesso doesn't symbolise 'being convinced'. "Yes-" Astrid continues her sentence, talking and moving up and out of Lesso's arms. "Please stop worrying. You're not well." Astrid floats above Lesso's side of the bed, touching her face gently, examining the faded green of her usually emerald eyes. "I'm ok." Lesso handles Astrid's wrist, they stare deep into each other for a couple of minutes, Lesso's grasp tightening each time they blink.

I need to protect her.

Heartbeats synchronise.

But I can't. Not right now.

But I can't, I never could. But I have to, I have to right now. She could die.

Lesso's face looks guilty. Astrid's face looks apprehensive. But they do share one thing... an undiscovered lust.

That body; so fragile, so breakable. The body I'm only allowed to break.

Astrid's eyes leap to Lesso's flushed with sweat and red face. Going further down to her body, meeting her torso. Astrid stares, focused on all the intricate 'design' and makeup of Lesso's body.

Oh, how I wish I could rip that shirt off right now. How I wish she'd just use all her evil for the best reasons.

But not right now.

Not right now.

Lesso's eyes dwindle off Astrid's ballerina-like body, mind racing with the fact she has classes to teach later today. "It's Monday, my love." She says in a soft tone, one you'd expect to hear from some Ever. "I know." Astrid wraps her foot in her high heel. "You better get back to the Ever school, it's six, students wake at seven." Lesso sit's right next to her, hand enamoured by the feel of her thighs as her hands cuff them. "I will." The glass heels lift her slightly higher than usual, now able to hold her head to the height of Lesso's forehead. "Aw, look at that." Lesso's arms overlap, crossing loosely. "You don't have to go on your tip-toes to kiss me anymore!" Pushing herself through Lesso's barricaded arms, and dully sarcastic voice; Astrid centres inside them, kissing Lesso softly. "Oh, my pretty little thing." Lesso's weak voice rasps, making Astrid blush at the depths and darkness in her voice. Astrid feels her height expanding even further, heels dangling in the air, almost slipping off the with the looseness of her foot. She notices Lesso's hands clenching under her arms, boosting her even above herself. Lesso kisses Astrid's chest, lifting her in the air and spinning both of them around, giggling in a smoky tone to herself. "Stop that, put me down!" Lesso dismisses and continues hovering Astrid in the air, ocasionally pulling her close to kiss her. "I'm never going to stop loving you." She places one final kiss on her neck and puts her back down, feeling faint. Astrid sighs, tightening her corset, turning away from Lesso, not realising the dire situation she's being issued into. As straps of the corset squeeze against Astrid's waist, defining it; Lesso's eyes squeeze shut, defining her passed out as she lays weak and near breathless. The mirror pictures a reflection of Lesso in still motion, head smacked against the floor. Astrid gasps at the site, heart stabbing with wounds each time she glances over. I need to think fast. I can't let my emotions burn through my logic. Lesso's face, once burning with passion and a blushed pink - moments before, now stagnates a burnt out white, crackling like paper when it's met with flames. There has to be a cure... there has to be books about this in the school library. I could start by reading about that rose, the 'Never Ever' rose. It seemed to have a lot of importance to her. Maybe it could cure something... it seems powerful? Astrid had seemed to forget the disappearance of the rose; little does she know, it's being held somewhere. If she attempts to obtain it back, will she be held to?