Past Resurges (TWO ENDINGS!)

Awaking to a state of uncertainty, Astrid looks over to find Lesso calm for once. Astrid's face scrunches in tension at what went down last night. What if somebody heard? Stressing to herself, Astrid tucks herself back in the covers and stares at Lesso. Wake up... come on! She kisses her forehead, attempting to startle her awake. Instead, she places both hands on the sides of Lesso's waist and digs her fingertips in, tracing them back and forth as she tickles her tremendously. "Hey! Stop that you little bitch!" Lesso says aggressively in a teasing way. "Do you wanna go to the doom room?" Lesso raises her eyebrows, still pissed from being awoken. "Oh yeah, of course. I heard there's whips down there." Astrid pushes away from Lesso, but is brought back by Lesso's smooth arms. "Sh, you said you're still sore." Lesso shushes her and kisses her face. "What if somebody heard us..." Back to her overthinking self, Astrid picks her nails at the thought. "Astrid. No, I don't think so." Lesso shakes her head. Placing her coat around herself, standing over the bed. Uncertainty fulfils Astrid's blank canvas of a mind, infiltrating her day with a bad aroma.  "Better get ready, classes start in about half an hour you need to go back over the other side." Lesso kneels next to the bedside, grimacing toward Astrid dearly. Astrid stares back unphased, too cushioned with lavishing bedding. "Don't make me throw you out of this bed!" That same lavish melts into charcoal piles as Lesso flicks the bedding off of Astrid. "But it's so comfortable-" Arms trace alongside the surface of the sheets, burning with friction; Lesso burning with determination, grasping Astrid's ankles to slip her out of the bed. "Oh stop whining!" Lesso's voice strengthens alongside her grip, yanking Astrid to the floor. "Ugh!" Disapproving of her own situation, Astrid slowly, sluggishly, scrapes herself off the floor. Right, I have classes to teach. Cannot forget that. But I don't know how I can just put last night behind myself! That was the best I've ever felt, ever.  "Well then-" Zipping up the once excluded dress "-I must be off." Astrid smiles, smiling with vibrance amidst Lesso's darker than night bedroom. "Get back here, princess!" Lesso crosses her arms, smirking secretly underneath her septic behaviour. Astrid queries Lesso, spinning on her heel, hand ascending lightly above the door handle. "You don't just leave like that!" Lesso strides closer, heels snapping and clicking loudly. Astrid shies off, feeling as if she should retreat back into cold isolation. She attempts to act careless about Lesso's bitchy behaviour. Lesso's eye winks, shuttering away a fresh mint hue rapidly. The door, solid as ice, supports Astrid's spine - near ready to collapse and chip in fear. "You leave after this-" The wobbliness in Astrid's spine shifts to her knees, wanting to collapse in astonishment because of that sensation again. Lesso's hand, solid as ice, supports Astrid's back; allowing it to be somewhat stable whilst the rest of her melts underneath commandment of Lesso's vicious lips. She's so... alluring. Gasping for air and thought, Astrid becomes squeezed into Lesso. She feels like they're now not just separate. They're tied forever. No matter how many times a day Lesso terrifies her. No matter how many times she get's too aggressive or cynical. Astrid always finds something to love. Underneath the blood washed thorns is always something more delicate and breakable, like the stem of a rose. Lesso pressures the back of her palm deeper into Astrid's back, forcing her still. Her lips force and pierce Astrid's conjoined with hers. Astrid squeezes her eye's shut, squeezing Lesso's waist to control her growing urges. Eventually, the kiss separates. Leaving Astrid, back on the door, hand venturing toward the handle, cheeks red with blush and Lesso's lipstick. "No, no. You cannot leave with that all over your face, come here." Lesso handles her face, polishing it softer and cleaner. The blood red stain absorbs into Astrid's silky face, each press of Lesso's finger vanishes the colour like magic. "There you go." They both smile. Lesso's hands extend further down Astrid's face, deepening down onto her collarbone and shoulder where she holds them. The red stain, now truly blood red as Astrid's blood vessels explode inside her cheeks. Lesso notices and peers deeper into her soul, realising the effect as she smiles proudly, keeping Astrid in her grasp. "I'll see you later this afternoon, my love." Lesso pulls Astrid into her, coddling her tightly. "I love you Leonora..." Soft natured words echo amongst the fabric of Lesso's shoulder, seeping into cotton fabric of her coat. Lesso murmurs something into Astrid's head, interrupting Astrid herself. "Do not worry. Nothing will come between us, never ever." Astrid backs off, leading herself toward the door. "I'll see you later, baby." Astrid sighs, clicking the door behind her. What if something does come between us? This is all too good to be true.