having fun with cousins

I was sitting in my communication class when suddenly my cousin called. As soon as I saw his call, I left for home, and another reason for leaving was that our communication teacher was so useless, he couldn't even conduct a proper class, let alone having any teaching skills. Nobody wanted to attend the communication class; some would show up just for attendance. Anyway, I went home, initially thinking it might just be Vicky, but along with him, Rajesh was also there. Seeing both of them together made me really happy. We had lunch together and then headed out to explore Shampukhuri, riding on Vicky's bike. First, we reached the new-themed park of Jurapukhuri. We stopped there for a while, observing couples having their romantic moments and taking some photos before leaving the park.

Then we went to the malls in Lanka for some fun, followed by a visit to Hojai and the Hojai market. Finally, we reached Shantiban Park.

At Shantiban Park, we bought tickets for 10 rupees each and entered the park when it was already dark. As we walked into the park, we witnessed a stunning sight of lighting arrangements. Moving ahead, we spotted a lake with statues of various birds even though real birds weren't present. In the middle, there was a long line, with water pumps set up every 3 feet. I was engrossed in these sights when suddenly my cousin Vicky said, "Bro, look, it's a moment."

I immediately turned towards his direction and asked, "What?"

"Hey, look near the pillar," he replied.

"Okay... bro, don't worry. One day, you'll also have someone, and you'll be sitting like this under a tree or near a pillar in a park."

Rajesh burst into laughter.

Vicky continued, "Bro, look under the tree."

I said, "Bro, come on, why do you want to peep through the leaves? Let's just sit here and enjoy."

And so, we sat down.

Rajesh chuckled and said, "Bro, you were talking about becoming someone's partner... Well, bro, you've got two options here."

"What...?????"

"Yeah, bro. He has had a lot of fun during his PG days. Ever since I found out about his escapades in the PG, I've been feeling envious. He's done all the things that we couldn't."

Vicky was so engrossed in capturing moments that he didn't pay attention to us at all.

Smirking, I said to him, "Vicky bro, look this way for a moment."

"Tell me, I'm listening."

"Bro, show me a photo of your sister-in-law."

He immediately took out his phone from his pocket and said, "Here, take my phone and look at whatever you want, but don't disturb me."

Rajesh's face brightened up as soon as he received the phone. He forwarded his sister-in-law's photo to me and began to check 18 plus groups on Telegram and WhatsApp. He was no longer interested in the live scenes around him; he started watching romantic videos on his phone. This was because Vicky had shared videos in the WhatsApp groups that Rajesh had been searching for desperately, without much luck even on various websites.

Vicky said slowly, "Bro, look there, a kissing scene is going on."

Rajesh, excitedly, exclaimed, "Where?"

"Lower your volume, bro...lower your volume."

Rajesh lowered his voice and asked, "Which direction is it?"

"Bro, both of you got scared when you heard the address."

Rajesh, with a tinge of regret, said, "Bro, my dream of seeing a live kiss has remained just a dream..."