Plot Dump: The Chapter a.k.a Chapter 4

???...

Adam looked at this flying version of himself incredulously.

"Okay that's cool and all, but who the hell are you and where the hell am I?"

The gray duplicate grabs a cup of water from a conveniently placed water cooler and takes a sip before turning to tease his other self.

"I don't know, you tell me." says the doppelgänger which causes Adam to roll his eyes.

"Let me guess, you're a manifestation of all my darkest desires and are going to take over my body so you can turn my friends and family against me." snarks Adam. This gets a snort of amusement out of the similarly-shaped creature.

"Nah, that sounds more like the other guy."

"What other guy?"

"Don't worry about it I annihilated his dumbass. Tch, he was a loser who wouldn't shut up about, "tHe InFeCtIoN," anyways.

"You're not answering my question."

"Ugh, fine. To make what I'm about to say less confusing, welcome to your mind!"

"I'm sorry, my what?"

"You still listening to that shitty song you're making? This place is your mind."

"That's not confusing at all."

Adam looked around the place, it was all gray with the exception of what appeared to be a giant TV in the center.

"Why is my mind so, er, gray?"

"It's a work in progress, I can renovate it later."

"Alright, so if this is my mind are you my conscience?"

"Not far off, I'm your soul. More specifically, a figment of your imagination that represents it."

"So I'm staring at my soul?"

"Yep."

"So what's with the look?"

"Oh this? Well, I can change into-"

Suddenly, the gray figure shifted into something else. It looked like Adam, but with pink hair, a purple shirt with a white coat over it, purple sneakers, and a purple hat.

"-any-"

Once again, he shifted into another form. This form had a humanoid shape, was colored highlighter-yellow with bright blue eyes, had had black fingerless gloves, black pants, black sneakers, and a highlighter-yellow cap. The proportions were off as well; with skinny arms and legs with giant hands and feet on the end of the limbs along with a perfectly round head.

"-form-"

Once more, he shifted into a different figure. This time, he looked straight out of a rubber hose cartoon, with the signature pie-cut eyes of the era, entirely monochrome, a long sleeved shirt bearing a familiar prohibition symbol, wearing a round hat, round gloves, round shoes, and long pants with two shiny buttons. Adam felt a sense of familiarity at this form, but he couldn't place why.

"-I like."

He shifted one last time into his original form.

"I just like this one the most."

"Why?"

"Eh, it has to do with your powers. Oh, I almost forgot that I'm also your powers talking to you as well."

"That felt forced."

"Fuggedaboudit. The point is, you have powers and they're talking to you."