Chapter 8: Down with the Sickness ft. FNAF

Wednesday Night, Freddy Fazbear's Party Pizzeria (Now 100% Murder Free)

Well, it appeared that Mike had finished renovating his little kiddie restaurant so now Adam was back on the night shift. Sure he basically had to sleep in the afternoon but at least he wasn't living off a shoestring anymore and having to borrow money from his, quite frankly, loaded dad.

Adam walked into the door of the pizzeria sporting his purple security uniform and golden badge. He looked over to see his mummy-like manager perk his head up and wave a bandaged hand at him. The rapper waved back before heading back to the security office. Now, if this was any other location that had him on the graveyard, he would've spent three hours sleeping and the rest actually doing his job; but, Adam had a reason to pull an all-nighter for this particular job.

You see, the animatronic characters do get a bit quirky at night, and they're programmed to try to get into the guard's room to scare them just to entertain themselves (AI on those things is top notch). However, if Adam gets to the end of his shift without anyone entering than he gets extra money at the end of the week.

Usually, this would send Adam into a frenzy of checking cameras and employing defenses as fast as he could, but he has an ace up his sleeve. Using his newfound powers isn't cheating if it's something that's a part of him right? After all, he and the robots are about 50/50 and he needed the money this month.

Adam looked at the clock and noticed it read 11:59. He put on his signature smirk as he sat down in his chair.

"Let the games begin."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12:00 AM

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Click*

"Hey Adam, thanks for coming back to work with us. I know we've kinda starved you out of your money for a little while, but to make up for it we're doubling your paycheck for this week."

Adam perked his head up at the mention of a pay raise. Just one more reason to che-er-use unconventional winning tactics.

"Anyways, the animatronics hadn't gotten to, uh what's the word they use? Oh right, play in a little while so they might be a little more active than you're used too. Before I hang up, new company policy demands that I tell you about the new stuff that was added. Yeah, I know you don't care but I like my job so sorry about that. Anyways, the floor tiles were changed-"

Adam tuned out the rest of the call as he switched on the monitors. As he suspected, the stars of the show were still on stage and everyone else was in their usual spot. He rested his head on his hand as he thought of a way to spend the hour away.

"Y''know, I wonder how fast I can switch cameras?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1:00 AM

"Maybe I should start picking up instruments; break a few world records."

So our speed demon decided to have a little fun first instead of doing his job, yeah his hand was a little numb but it was worth it. Then he realized that he hadn't actually checked the animatronics for over an hour.

"Oh shoot!"

He quickly checked his door lights and saw Bonnie standing right outside the door. The lights were on for barely a second before Adam slammed the door in his face.

"Yeah that's right, can't outpace these hands."

Once he heard Bonnie walking away, he opened the door as he chuckled to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2:00 AM

Alright, so Bonnie must not have been to happy about having victory snatched away from him because he kept coming back again, and again, and again. Occasionally Chica would stop by to visit but the bunny was just relentless. Luckily, Adam's newfound powers proved too difficult for them to get past, especially the precognition. However, this didn't stop the bluenette from being greatly irritated at the moment.