CHAPTER FIVE

"T-Thank you!"

"T-Thank you!"

/POV OF- Y/N/

Opening my eyes, I felt a strange amount of weight on my legs, unable to move them. So, as any sane person would do, I looked down finding Nezuko and Zenitsu in my lap, Tanjiro beside me and Inosuke sprawled on my legs. "HuAAAHH!-" I screamed as quietly as I could and Nezuko sat up immediately checking to see what happened. "Awh..your so much cuter than you were in the show.." With a closed eyed smile, Nezuko huffed which sounded like a "Thank you" but muffed for obvious reasons. I didn't know how to show my gratitude for her trusting me so I patted her head and thought back the small amount of duolingo classes I had taken and muttered out a singular word.

"Cute!" I said it with absolute certainty. I'm glad there were a few words I knew in Japanese and how to fit it into a sentence. Her face flushed and she hugged onto me,hiding her slightly pink face from my view. With the help of Nezuko we finally got the boys back onto their respective beds and I left to go find Hisa who was currently making breakfast for the 4 of us and was struggling to carry it all by herself. "Here, I'll help you Miss Hisa!" "Thank you very much."

We talked as we walked down the hallway but one of the sentences she said caught my attention. "All of those kids in there looked like they cared for you deeply Y/N. Throughout the night if you seemed uncomfortable they'd do whatever they could to soothe you while you were sleeping." "Really? I'll have to thank them." "I think they'd appreciate that." After setting down the four plates, I walked back to our room to find Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Nezuko awake while it looked like Inosuke was getting to the good part in his dream.

Inosuke woke up a few seconds after I walked back in, probably because of the smell of the food in the other room. We all walked over to the small eating area, stuffing our faces with food and enjoying a nice conversation.
"Th-Thank you." my broken Japanese spilled out of my mouth while eating, my accent poking out showing itself in my words.
"WAAAAA Y/N! YOU SOUNDED SO GOOD! I CAN FINALLY TALK TO YOU!"
I waved my hands to signal that I still didn't understand the words he spoke which I blamed myself for, Hisa just helped me with small words, its small, but its progress!
"It is North! Northeast! To the North-Northeast! Your next mission is at North-Northeast! The four of you are to go to Mt.Natagumo! Make over there posthaste!"
Inosuke and Zenitsu shared a groan while Tanjiro looked stunned and my face flushed the more I thought about it. 'We're gonna meet the Hashira soon!'

------

Next will be longer!