CHAPTER 9

"Where-"

"Where-"

When I awoke, I was sitting by Tanjiro, my back to a structure.

"Where-"
My eyes reveled in surprise, causing my speech to pause before I could get a proper word out.
11 beautiful people stood before me, two I didn't recognize but the others made me want to look like I was having a seizure, the freaking Hashira! The cherry blossoms that flew around them enhanced the moment's feeling of etherealness.
I felt their judging eyes piercing through my soul, I really hoped I didn't look like a sack of potatoes. One of the Hashira I didn't recognize had a purple jellyfish haircut, a male uniform and a black Haori with white stars drizzled on the edge. Her sword hilt and covering were purple with black stars on the hilt and covering. Her boots were similar to Kanao's, except they were all white. Her black eyes held a disgusted expression, looking down on me and Tanjiro for breaking corps rules, even though I wasn't even apart of it, I wondered why I was there.

Beside Gyomei was a tall woman, not as tall as him, but close to. She had long white hair that reached down to her knees, short bangs that hung down to her forehead. she had a long skirt with leg slits for better movement, I infer. A baby yellow cape was hung over her head, acting as a head covering. A large mace was hung from her hip where a sword would normally be and geta heels where geta sandals normally resided, making her about 2 inches taller than she was. My eyes traveled up to her face, her eyes closed shut.

I recognized everyone else, but I was so nervous I sat there, looking like I was constipated.
They seemed to be debating to kill Tanjiro, Nezuko and I because that was the only word I heard. "Kill."

After what felt like forever, A kakushi grabbed me by the wrist and pointed up to Okyakata-sama, signaling for me to go up there.

I waddles up there, the rope around my wrists getting tighter as I move.

He said something in Japanese then something to the Hashira and turned back to me.

"Do you speak Japanese?"
"I'm learning it.."

He turned back to them and said a sentence or two before turning back to me.

"You probably don't know where you are or who I am, but you are in the Ubuyashiki estate or the Grand Quarter of the Demon Slayer Corp. I was told by one of my children that you were able to outrun Kanao, A skilled demon slayer which was quite impressive. So, I want to make you an offer. Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Hashira, has offered to train you and make you a proper demon slayer. If you accept, you won't have to do the final selection. What do you figure?"

The offer was huge. I didn't die, no final selection and I get trained by Mitsuri?

I nodded nervously, inside, I was fangirling so hard. Then I remembered her training in the Hashira training arc, but 10x worse cause I'm going to be her Tsuguko and not some random person.
Ubuyashiki smiled gently and a Kakushi took me by the wrist and dragged me off the engawa roughly and I slapped him on his arm. Quietly of course.

Another boring hour passed, and I fell asleep, my head on the ground below me. Surprisingly, the rocks were soft. Makes no sense, I know.
When I woke up I was in a room on a bed, my stuff in the corner of the room. I felt something on my stomach so I looked down and saw the cat from earlier sleeping peacefully.
I pet her softly and moments later, the door bursts open.

"Eek! We're going to have so much fun together!"

🎀BALLERINA🎀