CHAPTER TWO

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

/POV OF - TANJIRO KAMADO/

Shrugging off the boy yelling for his 'Wifey' to come back, turning my head, I saw a girl around my age coddled in a ball by her own legs, she was wearing what seemed to be a school uniform, leg warmers and earmuffs.
Walking over to her, a look of empathy washing over my face seeing the panicked look on hers.

"Ma'am are you okay?"

She looked up surprised but not anymore but a second later her arms were around my neck and she was saying something.

(WHAT TANJIRO HEARD)
"HHDJSBSJSBJSGDKSVSJSV"

(WHAT Y/N MEANT TO SAY)
"OHMYGODHITHANKYOUSOMUCHYOUSAVEDME"

(WHAT SHE REALLY SAID)
"HHDJSBSJSBJSGDKSVSJSV"

My face contorted into a perplexed look and my arms gently patted her back as an attempt to comfort her.
When she stepped back and got herself together and when I got a good look at all her features they all came together really well.

'I think she's a foreigner, it would explain why I don't understand her. I think its English. I remember Mom used to know English really well, I think I remember a few phrases..'

"Hello! My name..Tanjiro Kamado!"

"Y/N! Y/N L/N!"

3rd Person

A sparkle shone in her eyes as she figured out that Tanjiro spoke English, which was not a common misconception for him so he didn't really know what to do. Her rambling all came as nonsense to him so he did what he does best and just used his smile to communicate except this was was really awkward. Taking the foreigner's hand and leading her back to the scared boy who was currently groveling on the ground because of his missing 'lover'.
"Hey, Zenitsu you said you-"

"A GODDESS! YOU GOT ME AN ANGEL! THANK YOU TANJIRO! THANK YOU!"

Hugging her on the waist the boy sobbed audibly loud and all the girl could do was pat his head in an attempt to comfort the boy whos' snot is probably way too long to be classified as normal.

"GET OFF OF HER YOU LEECH! THIS IS NOT APPROPRIATE DEMON SLAYER BEHAVIOR --!"

"LEAVE ME AND MY GIRL ALONE YOU ALREADY RUINED ONE OF MY RELATIONSHI-"

"TANJIRO KAMADO! ZENITSU AGATSUMA! GO TO SOUTH-SOUTHEAST! I REPEAT! SOUTH-SOUTHEAST!"

"Chun! Chuuuuun!"