CHAPTER 0

It's that time again!~ There's a few more people this time, but lets see what the cast of Demon Slayer thinks of Y/N
Maximum- 1000

It's that time again!~ There's a few more people this time, but lets see what the cast of Demon Slayer thinks of Y/NMaximum- 1000

TANJIRO KAMADO

"Y/N? She's really pretty and I think we have good chemistry. Nezuko is always asking to see her since she went with Ms Kanroji, I hope she'll come and visit.."
116%

ZENITSU AGATSUMA

"My beautiful, amazing, stunning, gorgeous wife? I love her! I really did wish that stupid hashira didn't take her away. But I really do miss her and her pretty laugh."
160%

INOSUKE HASHIRA

"M/N..Oh. Yeah, sure. She makes good food."
64%

NEZUKO KAMADO

"mmm, mmmpfh mmmmmmfphh mmmmmph mmmfh, mmmm mmmmm mmm, mmmm mm."
"(I love Y/N! Brother is always blushing when she's around, but I don't blame him, hehe~)"
102%

MITSURI KANROJI

"Ah! I love love love love love little miss Y/N! When we were training, She was actually surprisingly strong! Super pretty and trustworthy!"
82%

RENGOKU KYOJURO

"The girl that Master employed to work under Kanroji? Ha-ha! She was very pretty, and looked like she had good potential."
10%

IGURO OBANAI

"I don't like her."
0%

TENGEN UZUI

"Y/N, I believe? She has very flamboyant style."
8%

GYOMEI HIMEJIMA

"Sumire described her to me, she seems nice. I felt promise from her."
4%

SHINOBU KOCHO

"Ah, Mitsuri's new tsuguko? I'm still surprised she outran Kanao, Kanao said after she was impressed.
7%

GIYU TOMIOKA

"I wasn't really looking at her, I was too focused on the fact that the Kamado siblings got so far."
1%

SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA

"No opinion."
1%

MUICHIRO TOKITO

He forgot.

AKIRA ISAMU

"Eh."
2%

TAISHO ERA SECRETS

-Akira thought you were pretty, she just can't voice her opinion well.

-Giyu took quick glances but was afraid of getting caught so stopped.

-Sumire opened one of her eyes to describe you to Gyomei.

-Gyomei and Sumire are siblings.

-Y/N looked better than she thought she did at the meeting.