CHAPTER THREE

"ow

"ow."

"HAH! FUCKER! NO ONE BEATS LORD INOSUKE BITCH! HAHAHAHAHA!"
The boar shoved through the next room not wasting time for the demon's body to disintegrate. Taking Teruko's hand I ran outside of the room trying to get outside. After running for a good 5 minutes we'd made it outside.

/POV OF - TANJIRO KAMADO/

A strong scent of blood emitted from a room but not the blood I'd grown used to smelling. It smelt sweet, sickly sweet. Not picking up any other scent from the room I cautiously opened the door spotting a child with a drum like the demon from earlier.

"Woah! Im not gonna hurt you I swear! Are you okay? I smelt blood in this-"

A flashback of earlier said words flooded back into my mind.

"He was wearing a Orange kimono and he has short black hair and eyes like ours, if you see him, that's our brother!"
Shoichi cried.
"Are.. You siblings with Shoichi and Teruko?"
"How do you know my little sibling's names, you creep!?"
"They told me a monster came and took you, and they asked me to look. Do you know why the monsters took you?"
"I-I dunno..It just kept saying 'Marechi' and then a bunch of other monsters came and started arguing about who was gonna..sniff eat me
..and then one of then tore out this drum from one of the other monster's back and I took it and I hit it and thats how I've been avoiding getting injured.."
Our conversation continued as I rubbed ointment onto his wound and he interrupted what I was saying by shushing me.
I was a bit offended until I heard the reason why.
"Marechi.."
"I need Marechi.."
Feeling my broken rib and leg I put both of my hands on his shoulders to instruct him on my plan for battling the drum demon.
...
"Hit it, now!"
The rooms switched as my blade ascended in an attempt to hit the drummer but before my assault could begin the room spun around.

"You fucking insects, I'll rid you from my house you ants!"

/POV OF - ZENITSU AGATSUMA/

Finally escaping from the Hell House with Shoichi infront of me, who let go the moment we saw Y/N and Teruko sleeping infront of Tanjiro's box which honestly, I can't blame them for. After we came out Y/N and Teruko opened their eyes and Teruko ran to hug her brother who was already coming in for one as well. I ran to Y/N and checked her face to make sure she wasn't injured and she waved her hands repeatedly to say she wasn't injured, but I still checked to be sure.
Better safe than sorry.
Soon after, A large boar-headed figure came rushing out of the house the front door destroying it.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT- THAT?!"
I screamed latching onto Y/N seeing as she was the closest thing.
"HEY FIGHT ME! AND- sniff WHAT THE HELL IS IN THAT BOX?!"
Pointing one of his beat swords at the box he questioned me and internally I started questioning Tanjiro.
'Why is he carrying around a demon? I could hear it squirming around in the box, but I don't blame it, it's probably really cramped in there..'
Just as the masked figure was about to bring his blades down on the box Y/N jumped on the box, a small cut opened through her school uniform and revealing a cut made by the boar.
"ow."
"the biggest gasp known to man and demon you- YOU JUST HURT MY WIFE HUH?! DON'T HURT HER- OR TANJIRO'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!"
"YOU DONT LOOK LIKE A JAHIRO,- HEY! WHY DONT YOU FIGHT ME?!"
"WHAT?! NO WHY ME! FIGHT SHOICHI!"
"NO!"
"HAHAHAHA! YOU MERE HUMAN COWERING IN THE FEAR OF LORD INOSUKE! I WOULD TOO- IM PRETTY FUCKIN' AWESOME!
The annoying pestering went on and on until, in sync, Tanjiro came out and this 'Inosuke' guy said "I guess I'll take out the two of you and that damn box!"
Tanjiro dashed towards Inosuke, landing a hit on his ribs that echoed through my ears.
"HIS RIBS! HE BROKE HIS FUCKING RIBS!"
Sending the boar flying I took Y/N, who was still holding onto the box tightly over to where to three siblings were having a reunion.
"Aren't you apart of the Demon Slayer Corp?! You must understand why he doesn't want to draw his sword!" His one-sided battle words continued and if I was boar guy, after one look at his face I would've just bowed and went home sulking. But ofcourse he isn't as smart as I am and got back up after laughing like old man after I'd bust my ass. Getting up again and with a dart he ran towards Tanjiro and the fight began once again, the boar's blows were low and strategized and his inhumane flexibility left Tanjiro looking, if you want me to be honest, extremely perplexed. Turning away from the fight I faced Y/N to express a thought on my mind.
"Y'Know, If you think about it, Tanjiro broke the rules too. I mean-- he broke his ribs for gods sake."
Forgetting she couldn't understand Japanese, and my face shifted into a awkward one when I saw her confused look. Giving her a reassuring pat on the back I pointed at the fight to redirect her attention which was easily diverted.
'Thank god.'
The relentless attacks continued and the animal had no intention of stopping while that's all Tanjiro wanted to do.

Finally, the fight came to a close when Tanjiro took the masked figure's shoulders to prevent movement and headbutted him with all his might.
"AHHHHH! THAT SOUND! DID BOTH OF YOUR HEADS JUST EXPLODE?!"
Almost fainting from the sound of the impact the figure that got headbutted by Tanjiro's dome stumbled back in shock. His mask fell off swiftly revealing..
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?A CHICK?! WHAT? WHO ARE YOU?!"
"What the hell are you sayin'? You got a problem with my face shithead?"
"I- I don't know what to make out of you right now..You've got this abnormally ripped body but such a feminine face to go with it."
Our conversation continued as Y/N stared with hearts in her eyes and to be honest I kinda was too..no homo.
Soon enough, he stated his name but shortly passed out from Tanjiro's painted rock he calls a forehead.

/POV - 3rd Person/

"Can I..touch your forehead?" Teruko asked politely."Sure." Tanjiro answered with similar tone. After the burial fiasco with Inosuke and Tanjiro they were finally ready to leave. Y/N perked up Nezuko and her box on her shoulders but regretted it after she did but her willpower was too strong for her to put it down.

"I SWEAR IM GONNA FIND YOUR WEAKPOINT AND BRING YOU DOWN!"

"I have a name you know, its Tanjiro Kamado."

"Alright, Gampachiro Kamapoko. Im gonna bring you down!"

"WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"YOU, WHO ELSE DINGUS?"

"EXCUSE ME?! CAN YOU BE ANY FUCKIN' LOUDER?!"

the hike went down the mountain to the house with the Wisteria Crest.

🎀BALLERINA🎀