PROFILE

Y/N L/N

CURRENT STATUS

--MODERN WORLD

--PROS
○FLEXIBILITY 9.9/10
○STRENGTH 5.3/10
○KINDNESS 8.9/10
○SELFLESS 9.9//10
○SMARTS 6/10

--CONS
○COWARDICE 4.9/10
○LAZY 6.2/10
○CLUMSINESS 8.7/10
○SARCASM 9.9/10

HOBBIES
--ATHLETICS
--(ONLY FOR HERSELF) SINGING
--MARTIAL ARTS
--DANCE
--PIANO

BACKSTORY
Before they passed in an accident her parents wanted her to be their perfect daughter since her oldest sister walked out.
She was forced to participate in various activities and got little to no rewards. The most she ever got was a kitten and that was when she won her 2nd gymnastics trophy, and she had full responsibility over it. One day, her cat was killed because she began to slack off in one of her many activities and her parents killed the cat by 'accidentally' running it over. She believed she had to push herself to the limit to get minimal rewards, and thats what she did. She'd wake up before her parents, cook, clean, get good grades and pushed herself to exhaustion. Constant dizzy spells and fainting was a normal occurrence and her parents played it off as normal. Some of the hobbies she picked up while being forced to do activities stuck with her. On top of everything, since she was always at the top of her class as the trope goes, she was a victim of bullying and one day something happened..