Time.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

"Why is the briefcase...empty?!" Ella drops down on her knees in frustration. "Ahhhh!" She shouts wanting to rip all her hair out.

"We now have less than 5 mins to solve this, why is the puzzle not in here? He literally lied to us, he said it would be in here but it's not." -Xavier

"I want to go home!" -Oli

"Oli Oli, listen here, we all want to go home. Trust me. But right now, you just have to be helpful and help us figure things out. Okay?" Jamie came over to Oli to calm him down. He placed both hands on his shoulder.

"Right..." -Oli

Everyone was frustrated while Ben was the only one thinking deep. He sat down and thought for a while.

"Guys...could it be that the puzzle to solve was to break it open?" -Ben

"So now that we broke the briefcase open...we finished the puzzle and we can press the button! It was just a trick!" Jamie interrupts proudly.

"Ben... where were you all this time!" Ella goes towards Ben and placed her hands on his shoulders and shakes him up. "You-You should have talked earlier!

"Oh hahahaha maybe I should have." He awkwardly rubs the back of his hair while looking down.

"Hey! I contributed as well.." -Jamie

"So now we have to press the button and we will live, right Ben?" -Ella

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Whatever." -Jamie

***

Ella rushes to the button and tries to press it but it wouldn't budge. "Wait what?" Ella tries so hard to push the button but it just did not work. "It's not working..."

"I-It can't be right, according to my brain, this is the only way. Let me see." Ben came over quickly and also tries to push it. "S-She's right."

"We have 3 mins left! Hurry up I want to live!" Xavier panicking at the back while pacing back and forth and biting his lower lip continuously. He was the only one distracted while everyone else frustrated and worried about the button.

"You're not helping the situation, you're literally just pacing around doing shit!" Jamie shouted.

"Let's just work together and we will make it out alive! I want to leave this place and go back home where I belong!" Oli interrupted trying to help the situation.

"And you Oli, shut the fuck up about home! Does it look like where are near going home? No!" Jamie, frustrated, started to shout at Oli

Oli looked embarrassed

"Sorry Oli, it's just that this whole game thing is frustrating me."

"It's okay." He nods. "I understand."

***

"Guys we can use the lighter here!" Lola takes out the lighter from earlier from her pockets.

"Yes! I can burn it a little, just so it will be easier to press." Ben quickly rushed to get the lighter from Lola and tries to light the lighter up.

"C'mon Ben, you've got this!" -Xavier

Ben was sweating so much, he had all the pressure on him. There was only 2 mins left and the button was still not pressed. The tension was rising fast.

"C-c'mon! L-light up!" Ben was frustrated and overwhelmed just by trying to turn it on. He keeps pressing and pressing down but no signs of fire was shown. "What is wrong with this lighter!" He shouted.

1 minute left.

"I'm so scared!" -Dannie
"Why won't it turn on!" -Lola
"Please make it work, God! I beg you!" Ella tightens her hands together and started to pray. She prayed and prayed while crying.
"I have a flight to take!" -Rue

20 seconds left.

"It worked!" Ben surprisingly got the lighter to turn on. "Y-Yes!" The biggest smile appears on his face and sighs were let out by everyone.

10 seconds left.

Ben rushes to the button and lit it up. The button started to melt a bit. Ben put out the fire by aggressively blowing on it. He pressed the button and the door slided open.

And with only 5 seconds left on the clock, everyone started to run out of the classroom hoping to be safe.

Xavier at the back, had a hard time to get up and run. At the moment when he took a step forward, he stumbled and fell.

"C'mon man! Jump! I'll catch you!" Jamie, desperate for his safety, brings out his arm and stretches it out as far as he could. Everyone else made it.

"I love you guys!" Xavier screams at the top of his lungs whilst crying on the floor. He couldn't have made it as he was badly injured during the fall.

1 second left.

The floor collapsed with Xavier still in the classroom. You could hear him scream in agony as he collapses to his death.

The door slides shut and silence appears.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***