Goodbye.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

"Okay, it's time for the last question. And this time, I'll ask the question."

"Ella, your ready?"

"S-sure..."

He clears his throat. "What job does Dannie's father work as?"

Ella gasps in shock. She knows the answer but can't say it because he will kill her just like he said before. So if she answers correct, she will die, if she answers wrong she will die anyways. This is was it for her. She was going to die.

The bunny man tilts his head at Ella waiting for her answer. He also stares at her to see what she will answer since he knows she'll die either way.

"B-But How is she s-supposed to know that! Only I know it?!" Dannie speaks up with anger. "T-this isn't fair!" The more she shouted, the more she coughed and chocked.

"What's fair or not fair isn't any of your concern. Right now, I'm asking a question to Ella, not you."

...

"I-I..." She starts to tear up. "I'm sorry but I have to say this..." -Ella

Dannie looks at her confused.

"B-Bunny man...." she closes her eyes as she didn't want Dannie to be upset with her.

...

Silence

"Huh?" Dannie gasps. "W-What do you mean by that?" She coughed and suffocates more.

He stares down at Ella with anger.

"My dad d-doesn't work... he's just an alcoholic guy. Wait... your saying that he's-" she points towards the bunny guy.

"Your father yes." The man unmasked himself.

She gasps loudly and starts to cry a lot.
"D-dad? Huh what's going on?"

Dannie looks back at Ella angry at both of them. "A-and you knew? How could you!"

"I'm Sorry! He would have killed me if i would have told you!"

"Y-You're behind this stupid shit? I can't believe this! First you leave mom and I, now you work as a f-fucking masked guy masked as a stupid fucking b-bunny with a stupid robotic voice changer that kills innocent students and now your about to kill me your own d-daughter?! You kidding me? What, were you planning to kill me all this time? Is this why you made this game? To kill me? Huh? Do you really h-hate me that much?" She shouts and cries and never stops talking. She was nearly choking to death. She's letting all her anger out.

"It's not you that he hates. It's me. He made this game to kill me, not you. That's why he left me for last so you and I would battle on the last round. I knew I was about to die."

"And you, i can't believe you right now." Dannie looks at Ella dead in the eyes.

"I'm about to die anyways, it was nice knowing you... best friend..."

Dannie's father proceeded to push down the button forcefully. She suffocated to death. You could hear her cries as she struggled to breath. Meanwhile he released Dannie and she immediately ran towards her father.

📢Player number 3 eliminated📢

"How could you kill my best friend!"

"Honey, this was all for the good of you! She was too spoiled for you!" He tries to explain. This time with his normal voice and without the bunny head.

"Oh really? All for me? You don't know what's for the good of me; you don't know how much I loved her; you don't know anything about me since you're always out drinking and doing stupid shit! I never want to see your face ever again... and I don't want you to be near mom either..." She shouts and cries in pain.

"I'm sorry Danielle, I had to do it, she was in the way between us."

"From now on, I'm not your daughter any more." She starts to walk away.

"Oh, one last thing before I leave." Danielle turns around, walks towards him, smiled hard and inserts the pocket knife she had in her pocket this whole time, inside his stomach.

Yes, the same pocket knife Ella told her to keep as it would be useful for later on, she was right.

(Author's note- could have used the knife to take the rope off your throat dumbass lmaoo)

Danielle stood there and watched her father suffer and scream in pain. "Danielle, I love you." He said before getting his throat slit. He was gone, forever gone.

she rushes towards Ella and cuts the rope around her neck.

(She couldn't do it before as her father would have stopped her or killed her)

"N-no don't d-die on me Ella!"

She twists her body round so she was facing her. She placed her right ear on her chest and listened for a heart beat.

...

No heartbeat was detected.

"ELLA!" Danielle screams for her name severally not accepting her death.

After a long cry, she stood up and left. She was dragging her feet and kept looking behind as if Ella was going to magically wake up and run towards her.

She was officially the winner of the game. She didn't feel like she deserved the win but then again, Ella would have said the same thing. The prize was money. She accepted the money because of her mother. Her mother and her were in debt but after this amount of money, they'll never go back in debt.

"I can't believe my eyes.... I don't want to believe.... you're gone, you're gone..." Danielle starts to sing a sad lullaby she just made up.

After a while of walking, she found an exit.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***