Game.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

A girl suddenly walks in. "Is everybody okay?" She looks around and checks on everyone while breathing in and out deeply. She had at least 3 suitcases on her plus a backpack fully loaded on her back. She looked like she was packed for life.

"Is my cous- Jamie!" She immediately smiled hard and ran towards Jamie and hugs him.

"And you are?" -Ella

"Rue, pleasure to meet you."

Rue Rue Rue, this girl is just those types of spoiled girls that only think about money. But at the same time is a nice caring girl. Sometimes she can be a bit evil.

"I'm here for Jamie. I'm so happy to see you safe!" She placed her hand out to Ella to shake her hand and immediately went back to hug Jamie even tighter before Ella could even reach out to shake Rue's hand back.

"Who's she?" Ella mouths out towards Jamie.

"She's my annoying cousin." He rolls his eyes. "I know you love me." She smiles.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be on the flight to London."

"I just wanted to say my last goodbyes before leaving forever. I'll just book another ticket, no big deal. Don't you appreciate my presence?" She pouts at the last few words.

"Whatever." He once again, rolls his eyes and gives her a smirk.

***

You hear a noise. It was the door squeaking open.

Without warning, a man stepped in with his loud clashing sounds of his heels, stepping on the wooden flooring. His overwhelming height reached the ceiling, wore this long pitch black suit with a silly pink bunny head that looked almost too big on him. He had holes carved around the eyes on the bunny so you could properly see his eyes and had leather black gloves that gripped onto his black and enormous briefcase.

"W-who are you? And how in the world did you manage to enter?" Ella asked the man as she stands up from her seat and retreats slowly and getting behind her desk.

"You can call me bunny man." His voice echoes around the room and sounded like a megaphone. The voice sounded almost robotic.

"What do you want from us!" Oli threw a notebook towards him with a strong force. The book hit his bunny head and deflected back into his hand like a boomerang. It felt like it was made outta metal.

The man turned his head towards him and stared down at him. He stared at him for so long, he intimidated him.

"Welcome to your first game, in this game you are going to complete a simple puzzle. The puzzle is inside this briefcase. You have 30 mins to complete this game. Once you complete it, there's a button under the briefcase. Press the button. That will make the door open. Not completing the game on time, will result death upon you; the ground will collapse. 30 mins on the clock, starts now.
                LET THE GAME BEGIN!"

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***