Teams.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

"Congratulations on that win, Ella." He stares at Ella for a while before speaking again. "We are off to the next person."

"What was that for...?" Ella mumbles to herself.

***

One by one overtime, battled against each other until 10 people were eliminated. Out of the friend group, everyone made it alive.

"I guess there are 10 people left now, it means it's time for a team battle!" -Bunny dude

"Team battle?" -Dannie

"Yes, team battle. 2 teams. Team A will wear red while team B will wear blue. 5 people will be on each team. You've got to take weapons and fight each other to death. For this round, there's no time to complete it by and no other rules expect you must fight or you'll die on my watch."

"So... like hunger games?" -Ella

"Yeah, basically." -Bunny guy

"And I get to pick who's on what team." West smiles but gets interrupted. "No, I'll pick." The bunny dude replies.

"B-But-"

"The teams are: Players 3,28,26,18,23 on team A while players 24,14,16,27,2 on team B."

"It's fine, I got the good players. Even though I've got this shithead, Jamie..." West whispers to himself. "Let's do this team B!" Everyone on team B started to cheer except for Jamie. He was on his own little world.

"Oh God, I have to fight Ella and Dannie... I'll try to avoid them. I can't kill them." Jamie thinks to him self.

interrupts his thoughts "You better fight, like a man." He gets closer to Jamie's ears and whispers. "You make us lose and you're dead."

"You would be dead too." He mumbles.

"What did you say punk?"

"Nothing.."

"That's what I thought!" He spits on his forehead and moves away from him.

***

"You can now wear your coloured shirt."

"Ella, I cant believe I'm saying this but, we must kill Jamie first. He's an easy target since I know for sure, he's not going for us. Not first at least."
Dannie says as she puts on the shirt.

"You sure...?" Ella hesitates. Dannie places one hand on her shoulder and nods. "We can do this Ella, we just have to believe in ourselves." She smiles at her.

"Let the game begin!"

As soon as he fires a shot for the start of the game, everyone started to shout and run to get the weapons. Dannie firstly grabbed a cross bow and placed it on her back. She also got pistol gun.

Ella tossed a pocket knife that she picked up to Dannie carefully, she caught it. "Keep it, it will be useful for later on." -Ella

Dannie nodded for approval.

Dannie lowers her self; rolls on the floor and hides behind a wall. Ella however, was loading up a gun behind the same wall Dannie was behind. She had a long and sharp sword behind her that she kept safe.

Due to Ella's injury, she was at a huge disadvantage; she couldn't run.

***

"Ella, come here for a second." The bunny head guy called Ella over. It was strange.

Ella drops all her weapons and walks towards him.

"You can sit off for this round, you're badly injured."

"W-What? I can do that?" She was so surprised and confused at the same time.

"Yes, I allow you."

"You sure you're not going to you know, kill me?" He hesitated before answering. "No, I won't kill you, I promise."

She silently went to sit down, next to the bunny head guy because there was no other seat. She felt bad as she couldn't fight with her best friend and she's sitting next to bunny head. She felt that it wasn't a fair fight.

"Wouldn't it be an unfair fight of 5v4?"
"Don't worry about it Ella..." He stares at her again, for a while.

"Okay..." she looks away a bit intimidated and more uncomfortable so she moved away a bit more.

"I need to tell you a secret, you cannot tell anyone. If you do, you'll die."

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***