Battle.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

"Welcome to your third game. Congratulations for make it this far, not many made it. I understand how devastated you all are but this is how life works; people come and go. In this game, there are 10 names inside this box. Only 10 of you will choose from the box. The person's name pulled is the person they are battling against. This means that, only 10 of you will make it out of this game. However, you must accept the battle or else, death will be the result. Let the game begin!"

"And who gets to pick the names?" -Jamie

"I do." -Ben

Everyone was confused and looked around.

"What do you mean, you do?" Jamie gets closer to Ben.

"Ben" carefully removes his glasses and his wig and started to smile hard. In an evil way.

"What the heck is going on here?!" Jamie shouts.

"I'm not the Ben you're looking for, I'm his twin brother, West."

"He has a twin?"

"Yes and all of you have been fooled." He chuckles. "Me being nice to you? fake. Me being your lovely friend? fake."

"B-But how- where's the real Ben?"

"Ben? He's dead!" He started to laugh maniacally.

"What did you do to him!?"

"Well, he died by being stupid. He also was part of this stupid games but in a different school. He wanted to win first place so he could compete again in this school but stupidly died first. What a piece of shit he is." He laughs even more.

"What... why would he want to play more of these games anyways?"

"Because there's a prize to win, and I'm not telling you shit!" His evil laughs puts everyone off.

"Are you working with the man?" Ella interrupts.

"And who might you be? Player number-"

"I'm Ella!" She cuts him off. "I'm Ella and always been Ella!"

"Okay chill, yes I'm working with him. He promised me a spot as first place."

"So why are we even playing?" -Jamie

"To die, obviously!" He burst outta laughter.

"N-no... I can't die! No I can't die!" -Dannie gets closer and starts screaming and going crazy.

"Shhh it's okay, we'll be fine!" Ella tried to calm her down by hugging her.

"Let the game begin!" The masked man evil laughter bursts out.

"Now that two people are working together, it's going to be even harder!" Dannie starts to cry.

***

"Jamie, pick first." West slowly walked towards him, while holding onto the name basket and shaking it vigorously. He held the most annoying grin ever.

Jamie rolled his eyes, looked the other way, took the deepest breath in and out and finally inserted his hand inside the basket. Without hesitation he picked out a name.

"What does it say?" -Ella
"Don't leave us hanging." -Dannie

He unravels the piece of paper slowly. He looks up and down to make sure he read it right. The name was stuck in his throat and hesitated to even speak it out.
"R-Rue..."
He looks down and left a tear.

"You've got to be kidding me..." her nose scrunched up ready to cry. She placed her hand on her lips and hesitated to accept the battle. "I-I can't do this..." she whispers as she sits down. "I'm sorry but... I don't think I can accept this, Jamie." She cries and cries thinking about him. She loves him so much that she doesn't want to battle with him.

"Don't do this, please Rue. I'll die. I'll die in your place." He gets closer to her and holds her hands tight as he proceeds to cry along with her. The bond between them is so strong, they'll do anything for each other.

"I won't fight you, you're my cousin..." Rue looks into his eyes and back down again. She gets up and walks towards the masked man. "I don't want to do this but I have to." She breathes in and out and looks back at Jamie. "You'll always be my favourite cousin." She smiled as she feel pain inside her.
"I surrender!"

"Rue noooo!" Jamie screams as loud as he can and runs towards her. However, the masked man already made 10 shots into her heart. Jamie stood there as he witnessed her death.

📢Player number 1 eliminated📢

He froze.

"I-I'm not dealing with more pain, not again..." he runs towards the masked man desperate.
"I also would like to surrender..." he didn't want to do this but felt like he had to. He suffered too much pain and couldn't tolerate anymore.
10 more shots fired at his head. No chance of survival.

📢Player number 2 eliminated📢

"People these days are so strange." The masked man lets out a grin while laughing.

"You're a monster!" Ella screams at the man. "You're evil!" She drops down to her knees and begs him to let them out. "Please let us live! Let us go!" She continues to beg. The man looked disgusted.

"Just get up, it's not gonna work." He rolls his eyes.

She slowly gets up and looks downwards. "Your turn." West grins and placed the basket right under her eyes. "Pick."

"She slowly inserted her hand into the name pile and pulls out a name.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***