Choice.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

"Just make a wise choice." Jamie tries to make Ella feel better.

Ella carefully reaches out to get a bottle and her hand wouldn't stop shaking.

"Whatever you touch, it's what you get." The masked man smiles as he shouts it.

Ella's arm stopped and dropped. She didn't want to choose, she felt that she was hopeless.

"I don't blame her, 8 is a high number. I would never stop shaking." -Jamie

"This is so hard!" Ella, in frustration, shouts and cries.

"15 mins left!"

"Ahhh! Fine! I'll pick..." she glanced over to the left, chose a bottle and quickly drank it. She didn't want to waste more time.

She took a few sips before freezing.
"A-Are you okay? - Lola

"Y-Yeah I'm okay." She smiled and left a big relief sigh as she walked to the side.

As time went on, everyone took a bottle, drank and left. So far 6 people have died and have been eliminated. Meaning 2 more poisoned bottles left.

"5 mins left"

"Okay, my turn. So far, my friends have gotten the safe bottle. Why can't I?" Lola reaches for a bottle on the right confident with her choice.

"One wrong move and you're dead!" The man laughs and laughs all by him self on the corner.

As Lola heard him laugh, she felt a bit intimidated and chose the bottle she wasn't going to pick on the first place. She felt that it was the one. The right choice.

"Wait Lola, let's do it together." Oli weirdly interrupted.

"Oh okay."

He smiles at her and chooses the bottle Lola was going to choose as her first choice.

"Wait before we drink this, when we make it out of here together, will you grab a cup of coffee with me?" Oli placed his hand on her shoulder to get her attention.

She smiles and thinks. "Yeah sure."

He smiles with his teeth out happily.

***

Thinking about the time left, they both twist open the lid, take a sip and stop for a moment.

"It tastes a bit... funky." Oli chuckles as a joke. He closes the lid and takes a big breath in and out.

"What's going on... guys? Are you okay?" Dannie approaches them.

"You're right Oli..."
-Lola

"D-Don't tell me you..." Dannie stops her self from speaking as she felt like crying. She placed her hands on her mouth and started to cry silently.

She turns around and all she hears is Lola and Oli starting to cough continuously.

"This can't be it!" Ella and Dannie rush towards Lola and grabs her hands before she fainted. "L-Lola?!"

"Oli! No!" Jamie also rushes towards Oli and placed his head on his stomach and proceeded to pray. "Please God! Help them!"

"Lola! Don't leave us..." Both Ella and Dannie burst to a cry.

Oli slowly turns his head towards Lola. She was still unconscious. "I love you..." he whispers before shutting his eyelids and never opening them again.

"O-Oli... wake up bro!"

📢Player number 10 eliminated📢
📢Player number 12 eliminated📢

"NOOOO!" Jamie shouted at the top of his lungs.

"THAT'S IT!" Jamie slams both hands on the floor, and walked towards the man.

"WHO ARE YOU REALLY?!" He points straight at the masked man. "I want you to reveal your identity so I can report you! He repeats, lowering his brows even more.

"That's if you make it out alive!" He retorts by evil laughing.

"J-Jamie stop stop, you don't know what he'll do to you." Ella stands in front of him and tries to push him back but Jamie resists and pushes Ella forcefully to the side making her fall hard.

"Jamie! How can you do this to me!" She screams in agony.

"Ella!" Dannie rushes towards Ella and helps her up. She fractured her leg.

"What do you think your doing Jamie! You hurt her can't you see?!" Dannie confronts Jamie.

"She was in my way." Jamie got closer to Dannie to the point that their noses touched.

"Players 2 and 18, stop fighting!" He shouted so loudly, the hall went silence.

"The next game is about to start, you don't want to fight now." He smirks by saying the last few words as he walks out the room.

Jamie screams in frustration and lays on the floor tired.

"I'm tired of losing friends..." he whispers and he lets out a tear.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***