Ella.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

Dannie's pov during the game:
"Ella where are you, I need your help..." She whispers to her self. She still scans the place but can't seem to find her. She glanced upwards and witnessed the bunny man next to Ella. They look like they were having a deep talk. "Why the fuck is she speaking to him? In the middle of the game?"

Despite her being furious, she tries to run towards her while limping.

However an enemy started to run towards her so she had to change direction. She threw her self behind a nearby bush so she couldn't be seen. "Shit shit shit!" Her leg was bleeding severly. "Ahhh it fucking hurts!" She placed her hand on the wound and held it so the bleeding would lessen. At this point, it would be a miracle if she survives.

"And why is she sitting there not playing!?" She tears up as she's in pain. She felt that she will die and have not long left. "Your best friend is bleeding to death while your just sitting there, how could you-"

"Game ended!" -Bunny guy

"H-huh? It's finished?!" -Dannie

"T-that means Team A is the winner?" -Ella

"Omg... we won... WE WON!" Dannie slowly got off the floor and proceeds to walk towards the place where they started in pain.

End of pov

***

"Congratulations team A, you've won the challenge and will be immediately be treated with medical care. Plus, you'll get to have a nice fine dinner. My treat." -Bunny guy

"Where's the rest of Team A?" -Ella

"I guess they've been eliminated by Team B or just died on their own. But who cares! Right?" He laughs hard. "Anyways, let's not worry about the dead and worry about your injury. Both of you."

Yes. The remaining players are Ella and Dannie. What a shocking news. To be honest, if Ella wouldn't have been injured, Dannie would have been the winner of the game and the game would stop. But who knows, who's going to be the final winner of the game?

Note: Before the real winner is revealed, comment who you want to win or who you think will win the game and the prize. Happy reading! :)

After being treated*

"So what now-" -Ella
"Excuse me sir? Can I have a private talk with her for a moment?" Dannie cuts her off.

"Sure. Go on."

She holds on to her arm and drags her for a second before stopping.

"What were you doing talking to the man? You were supposed to play the game! With me!" Dannie furrowed her brows and looks at her eyes physically upset. "I'm not happy... I wasn't, I wasn't happy there... without you... I had to take out Jamie and Ben without you! H-how could you just leave me!"

"I'm so sorry! I was badly injured and....he call me over..." she mumbles the last few words.

"He what?"

"Called me over to sit out, so I didn't play the game."

"That's not fair Ella-"

"That's what I said to him! Trust me! I- I wanted to fight too with you! B-but cause of the injury he wouldn't let me! Please forgive me..."

Dannie sighed for a second. "Sorry I didn't know, I forgive you."

"That's it ladies, come back."

***

"It's finally time for the last game, the time I've been waiting for."

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***