Gone.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

"So what's the game?" -Dannie

"Welcome to your final game. This game is called 'hiss the lie.'  Since you're best friends, and have knew each other since little, this game is perfect."

"How does he-" Dannie says on her mind.

"Here's is how it's going to work. You'll each get a turn to ask each other a question and have to get the answer correct. When ever the answer is incorrect, the opponent has to hiss at the lie indicating a lie being detected. You're going to stand facing each other with a rope around your neck not tightened. Each time you get the answer wrong, it gets tighter and tighter. You have 5 attempts. Once all the attempts have been made, you'll strangle to death. Last person standing wins."

***

"So this is it..." Ella looks at Dannie
"One of us is going to die..." she looks up to her and starts to sob. "A-And I don't w-want it to be neither of us Ella!"
"Promise me you'll play fair?" Dannie places her pinky finger in front of her. "I promise." Ella links her pinky finger to hers.
"One last thing before we play, I love you best friend." Ella starts to tear up
"I love you too..." Dannie also starts to cry.

***

"Alright alright ladies, let's get the party started!" He laughs. He walked towards the buttons he will be pressing each time they get it wrong.

They both walked towards the place where they will be playing. The stood there and waited until the rope went around their neck.

       "LET THE FINAL GAME BEGIN!"

***

"Danielle, you go first" -Bunny man

"W-What?" -Dannie
"How does he know my full name!? He's so suspicious... she thought

"I meant Dannie, player number 18." The bunny guy looks away for a moment.

"I- um okay..." she hesitates even though she had no other choice. "Who was my first crush?"

Tick tick tick, the clock starts to tick. Dannie was thinking and thinking deep.

This game will take them down the memory lane.

"Was it...." more intense ticks on the clock.
"David? From kindergarten? The one that kissed you on the lips but you smiled after? You told me that story before."

...

No hiss sound was made. "Correct..."-Dannie

Ella took a big relief sigh and smiled right after.

"Ella! Your turn!"

...

"Um, do you remember why my mother came to our school once?"

"Oh yeah that one was a funny one. Because you were too embarrassed to even go out the bathroom because your trousers were ripped. Hahahahaha." -Dannie

"They weren't that ripped okay?" Ella laughs with her.

"Another right answer I see." -Bunny man

"Okay ladies, this game seems too easy since you guys know too much about each other! I really hope that they were just practice questions because now your not allowed to ask easy questions but rather impossibly hard!" His anger led him to shout.

"Fine..." -Ella

"At what age did I start my period?" Dannie hesitates to ask as she knows, she hasn't told her the exact age yet.

"Fuck i don't know..." Ella nibbles on her nails nervous.

"When you don't know, you guess!"

"Was it... thirtee- twelve no ten?" She wasn't sure what answer to go with.

"W-wait! It's eleven! Final answer eleven."

...

Dannie started to hiss.

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***