♥ Enchanté ♥

Our first met was so mess, we were on our mission, and guess what, we both wanted the same. 

Which is why we are a great pair. 

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Me, "The Iron Man, what should I do, kneel down for you?"

What was he even thinking following me, and what did he want from me.

He, "I could use your excuse of ruining the dress, what is it you want sweetheart?"

Me, "This is not your game here, Stark, go and find trouble solution somewhere else."

He, "I am not leaving this room, until you give me what I need."

Me, "Are you looking for a black eye?"

He, "I don't hurt women, but I would bend down to my rules if you don't give what I want, just go home, and save yourself the trouble."

Me, "I came here first and took it, my hand, my things."

He, "You think I came here without anything?"

I noticed his glasses, and now that I noticed that and realized, it was his invention, EDITH, of course, he came for this. But like any rules say, one rule is always follow, ladies first.

Me, "I am saving from your own stupidity, I am not here for you, my target is someone else."

He, "You think I didn't notice the intentional pretense act of you falling down, nice play, Portia, now get out and give me what I need, oh and by the way you helped me get that, maybe you should be proud of it and should go back home thinking that you helped Iron Man."

Me, "Stark, don't interfere with my business, I know what you are, but this is mine."

He, "Look keeping fair fights aside, I know who you are."

I was a bit confused, how did he in the world knew?

He," Autumn Dankworth, nice playing the painter and all, but I know you are a scientist , you don't wanna let world know who you truly are know do you?"

Me, "Why don't you leave my business to me?"

He, "Listen, I don't know your deal here, but the thing you are holding might be the most important thing in the room I need, I will let you go, now give me."

Me, "No, I am not and catch me if you can."

I ran as fast as I could, but he stomped on my feet and came forward at me so that I couldn't run.

This is where your weakness lie, when you guard yourself down.

I kicked him harder, and pushed him, and put a small grenade in the office, just very very small and then it blew and I ran towards the window.

And I heard his voice saying EDITH to bring the drones to stop me, and so I jumped from 10 feet height of the building  through rope and hide under the bushes, and then I ran and put a grenade downwards so that if anyone notice Stark, they would blame him for taking it.

I ran and through my phone, I brought my car, Mercedes Benz, and sat on the car, and drove faster. Far away so that no one would suspect me which reminds that with my phone I deleted myself in the video surveillance and only let Stark being visible.

As if I didn't knew name Stark, I just didn't know how he looked like.

Ever since he told the world that he was Iron Man, everyone knew that name, criminals feared his name, he defeated Obadiah Stane, his mentor who used his armors as weapon.

After hearing of the attack, I realize that I may not be a natural hero doesn't mean that I can't do anything at all. 

Which is why my technology skills needed to urge a high level so that I could help people. 

But then also my mind was still stuck with my question, what was his intention. 

What does he want. And why he needed it, I need it for my purpose, but what was his? I knew that he is Iron Man, but what the hell Iron Man wants from me?

I came to my apartment, I let many people with at least many different address so that no one knew my real one, one was in Italy, other in Spain, and my third one was in Jamaica, every place far away, so that no one would follow me. But I do have these many home, just that its not mine.

I named it under someone else, pseudonyms, so that no one would knew, but each of those access to those houses is there with me. It could be useful if anyone wants to hurt me.

Keeping covering to tracks is a must when you are a two faced person. One when you love and then one you wish to be. It is a choice I have choose it.

I entered my apartment, kept the box hidden in my chamber, yes, I have a secret chamber, not like chamber of secrets but the one which is much different. 

This chamber is only accessible to me and anyone who would dare to enter would had to face my fire systems and robot I have, my own guards. My safety measures. 

I haven't opened the box yet but I do think that it may have his all files and records of the bomb dealings. 

I was thinking of opening until there was a smash in my window, a big one, and my, what did I see, Iron Man in the air, smashing my window and stealing from me.

He, "Hello, Sweetheart. Nice play I might say, I need it, give it to me."

Me, "What will you do?"

He, "What will you do?"

Me, "It's my business, look I am not a bad person."

He entered my living room after breaking it, put his armor on the ground, opened to see his face, his suit he wore to the party.

He, "I am giving you a proposition."

Me, "I am expecting neither of it."

He, "You should." Except he didn't knew my house's settings. I can bring fire. 

Me, "Enchanté Tony"

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

And my second back plan, seems my love needs to understand.

Yours truly, 

A ☆