♥ Confronting Enemy ♥

My love, you are a genius and I love you, but there are times I might wanna punch you.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Tony just told me in the morning after finding out about Hammer, we are going to be in his party.

It seems that the Hammer Company has found government allowance on using the military armors for the protection and security of the nation. 

There is an inauguration, suprisingly I also found out that Stark hates Hammer. 

So, the question is how in the world will Hammer invite him?

He, "We will enter. Without invitation."

Me, "You mean as idiots, saying that we are here to actually investigate Hammer and you expect me not to believe that he might have a tight security of his guests and he can throw us out?"

He, "Trust me on this one." He winked at me playfully, knowing that I am actually concerned about it, and he is just letting it slide, it won't even take 5 seconds for Hammer to figure out that we will be there, uninvited. 

When I said that we need to confront Hammer, I didn't mean going there uninvited and just show up like an idiot. 

Me, "Then better you plan works, or else you are dead."

He gave me a thumbs up and just prepared to make his armor ready if any signs of attack near us.

I might have to say this, whether I hate it or not but his techno skills are brilliant.

He made a phone where if he keeps inside the party like somewhere in the slab of the bar dine, JARVIS can database all of the files of the Hammer through a milli -mile distance and can still download it, and can steal it.

That's not so bad idea. Except that I don't have a dress, what am I going to wear?

He, "Let me bring you one."

Me, "Shopping isn't one of my hobbies, but I do need a good one."

He, "I know what will match you."

Me, "Well, then you might bring expensive one."

He chuckled, honestly, I feel that he is loving the idea to bring me a dress. 

And, so I get myself some weapons too, like a gun, which I will keep in my dress incase if anyone hurts. Always remember, Safety is the key. My motto.

And so the night of the confronting enemy was coming. 

There was a picture of Stark and Hammer, looking at each other, and I might say that they will kill each other, if there is another second of them being alone without anyone noticing them.

Odd. 

Stark bought me a dress, inside the box, wrapped, well I hope he didn't bring something yellow.