♥ Past fast ♥

Knowing about your past, helps you understanding the future.

Who said that? No idea. 

But this was the day I knew about my love's past fast...

 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Me and JARVIS were studying about the recent accident. 

And I was preparing about my enemy and knowing everything I could.

JARVIS, "He had a opening night at Portland at 8:30 p.m. the same timing around your attack."

Me, "Makes sense that he was obviously covering up this so that Tony would be held guilty."

As I was discussing with JARVIS on what to do, and checking his background, every single file, every single record. 

I could hear someone's footsteps. I had a gun behind my pocket, so I took it out incase if it was some arms dealer or some mad trespasser.

As he entered, I could see him, and he was him, Happy Hogan. 

Him, "Don't worry Ms. Dankworth, no one would come here, you are safe."

Me, "Sorry, just safety purposes."

Him, "Tony told me to look after you, so that you wouldn't feel alone."

Me, "Thank you I guess, listen, Mr. Hogan I am sorry about the accident, it was my fault." I was so shocked looking at his one arm being injured. 

Him, "Rest assured, it was none of your fault, it was fate and all timing, no one could have stopped that, but if you are sorry, then we should find that asshole who did that."

Me, "Yes, and we will do everything to give those people a reason for their sacrifice."

Him, "Please call me Happy, Mr. Hogan sounds too old for me."

He was very nice, he and I together were looking at those files of Brown. 

Him, "So, what really happened back there after you left?"

Me, "We met Whitney Frost, such a warm welcoming from her." You wouldn't believe it.

Him, "She and Tony had a past." What kind of past?

Me, "I never asked him, but can you tell me what really happened?"

Him. "So, basically, two years ago, he met her at a party, without knowing that she was the daughter of the dangerous mob Tony hated, he loved her regardless of that too, and he did wanted to gave them a chance. But then, her father bring destruction and Tony has to choose between his love and people, he choose to protect the people, but for that win, he lost his love, she hated him, he did came at the funeral, she slapped him and left him, ever since then he hated himself, his drinking become more common, he has become a collateral damage, he never says that but if you knew that day, when I saw him at the funeral, it was the most painful day for him, his skin was that color, the day he lost his parents too."

This was so depressed, and so sad, and the fact that he just pretends to rub off this through with his arrogancy, and his play boy so that he wouldn't have to face those emotions, because he couldn't handle it. He is a damage heart that needs love too. I feel so sorry for him now.

Me, "This must be highly concerning, did you try to take him out his alcoholism?"

Him, "He is trying hard, but I can't stop him, if anything like that takes place, he has to make his own decision and choose his own road."

Me, "He needs help."

Him, "I am sure with your consistent personality, he will listen."

I wish I could, but after this mission what will happen I don't know. I am still hanging around the thread of whether after this would I leave or maybe will stay. 

But that is not now's concern. 

JARVIS told me that Mr. Stark's interview is airing right now. 

We should watch it. 

THE TV INTERVIEW  

Interviewer, "Mr. Stark, what do you have to say about the recent tragedy of events?"

He, "I am heartbroken and I would like to help people and fully support their financial condition and I would completely gave their children scholarship."

Interviewer, "Do you believe that something must have been inside the building when you were there?"

He, "Well, we didn't were aware of the circumstance or else we would have already taken measures. "

Interviewer, "Mr. Stark, many people on social media are blaming you and calling you a murderer, do you happen to believe it?"

Too far taken question, he already feels guilty, now he would feel more broken than he is.

He, "What happened that day, was something I never imagined ever to happen, it was devastating, and I actually feel guilty that maybe I should have stopped it, but this was, you know, when you try actually hard to keep things well, and then things like happen and you don't know what to do, yesterday I hardly could sleep, it was haunting me, I do believe that it was my fault. I just as wished that no one would ever suffer. I am apologizing to the families who lost their member they beloved, and I am sorry for failing to keep my promises." 

Everyone sitting there, was quiet, silent, even the interviewer was quiet, this was hurtful.

To watch and see something like this, but then I guess it would made people realize that he is also blaming himself that the way everyone is now.

Interviewer, "Thank you, Mr. Stark for your heart warming speech, may they all find peace, goodbye, you are watching channel 878 powered by.."

I hope he is okay, and then I heard the car entering the garage, he has come now.

He entered the garage, JARVIS said, "Home abode, Mr. Stark, Ms. Dankworth was looking for a strategy."

He, "Thank you, JARVIS, Autumn."

Me, "Hi, the dinner is upstairs and I have eaten already." He was suprised to see me wearing his shirt, well I had no new and he told me not to go out. 

He, "Thanks Happy, you should go, it's late night."

Him, "Sure, Tony."

He, "Take care of yourself and take tomorrow's day off."

Him, "Tony.."

He, "It's an order or else I will cut your salary."

Him, "Okay, thanks, goodbye, Autumn."

Me, "Goodbye."

And this was the most darkest day, and then me and he were going to kitchen. 

The least I could do for him, was to give him some food, he must be tired, exhausted, mentally. He came downstairs wearing his normal clothes.

He looked at me, "Thanks you know you don't need to do that."

Me, "Consider my owe, Stark."

He gave a little smile, as he was eating, I thought I should go to garage, probably switch off so that we could talk about this plan tomorrow. 

But then he called me and asked, "Did something happened the night I was drunk?"

I was quiet for a minute, then I said, "Yes, you broke your painting, luckily the other one is safe."

He, "Did something happened between us?"

And I....

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

My love, you have no idea, what that kiss meant to me.. 

Yours truly, 

A☆