♥ Altruistic Tony ♥

Down on the west coast, they got a saying.....

sono innamorato

Backstory  

We were so thrilled and excited to meet the Trio, and don't worry we have our all preparations. 

Tony gave me a concerning look, making sure that I am ready. We marched forward without giving any hint to anyone that we might strangle each other's neck if they weren't here.

Tony, "Whitney, Brown such a lovely day isn't it?"

Brown, "Hey Stark, and Autumn, didn't expect you here."

Me, "Neither did I."

Ham, "Oh finally, you have met, Stark this is Brown, and Brown this is Stark."

He knew it. And he was so waiting for the moment. Wait until we get ours, Hammer. 

Frost looked at Tony with questionable look, she looked good, but she still looks at him the way the one that got away give them.

Me, "If isn't the sun is in wrong direction? What are you doing here Frost?"

Frost, "Speak for yourself, I was actually invited, at least I didn't had to buy my way in."

Me, "Because wrongdoings easily get attention but soon regret comes."

Frost, "Surely, I am not the only one with false name here?" 

How in the name of lord did she knew? I let it go and I deleted it's files, then how come she knows, about the false name. 

Me, "At least we are not killing people around for fun, some of us have families."

Ok, maybe it was a little bitchy to say that. But she almost gave me a panic attack with her false name. These three, I will let the world around you burn as if the fire didn't even felt hotter.

But most of all, I am just not liking the way she is looking at Tony. 

I did say that that kiss meant nothing, but it's not about the kiss, it's about the way she hurt people, she also did many wrong things here, and also she killed Tony's employees. 

I can't really expect with myself to keep up with the pretense that because of people like them, many people has lost their families and loved ones. 

Maybe, I should take some calm breath, I can't let her get inside me, never ever let someone inside your nerves, they will find more ways to mock and humiliate you. 

And whom am I to be hateful, considering that I am on right side, I should choose myself. 

Tony was very well spoken, calm and collected, although his volatile nature doesn't suprise me. 

Tony, "Well, hope not to ruin another night, are we, soon we will meet."

And we left the dance. We got what we wanted. Now all we have to do, is to work on our plan.

Tony seemed tired, so instead I drove the car to his home back, which reminds me that I haven't been in my house, I could go back..

Me, while driving, carefully towards the road, "I actually am thinking to go back to my home."

Tony, with his confusing look, "Did you not like my house, or is it the bed?"

Me, "No, it's just I think maybe it's a bit safe to maybe go back, besides we are together in this plan, so I don't think that my presence there is of use."

Tony, "Yeah, but we haven't worked on it yet, we need to finish it together, maybe it's much better if we stay together, is something there you need from there? Clothes or laptop or anything? I can ask my security to bring from your house."

Me, "Which I am grateful to look if, but I am not, Tony, I just think it's better for me to be there."

Tony, "Don't tell me Happy said something to you or JARVIS with his savage not spine body words?"

I laughed, JARVIS is a savage, after all the one who made is. 

Me, "No, Happy is nice and JARVIS is good, I don't think being there makes sense, and we can even talk about this in your industry, after all it's a big building."

Tony, "Did you forget the question I asked you or are you avoiding it on purpose.?"

Oh, the question about whether I have problem with his house or bed.

Me, "No, I didn't forget, and no, I like your house, it's big, my whole house can fit in yours."

Tony, "Should I arrange you a house. Or any assistance or any guard?"

Me, "That's genuinely nice to think. But I am afraid that I am standing with my words."

Tony, "The only thing I can't change is your mind."

Me, "No, you can't."

I directed my car towards my house. 

When we reached my home, I come out of the car, and Tony was getting up to sit in the driver seat. 

But also when I said bye to him, he held my hand, and made me stop, and then when I turned around, he said, "Don't go, I feel alone."

Me, "JARVIS and Happy are a good company, besides I am not going in another country, I can easily go to your house, it's just a few miles away."

Tony, "Exactly, why can't we stay there, I mean I can cook dinner."

Me, "The dinner is not the problem here, but I think we should work on plan, and we can by staying a miles away. Besides what it could cost?"

Tony, "You know I don't exactly have a tint of emotion whenever I see Thomas the train, but when you are around, I do feel many things." Oh, baby, oh, baby, I am in love.

Me, "Spoken like a true playboy, just how many girls did you use this line?"

Tony, "So far only you." You got the music in you, don't you?

Me, "You can call me, I will pick it up."

Tony, "Do you want me to stay with you?"

Me, "No, my house is like a hole only one can fit in. Maybe when I will have a good room, I will let you come."

Tony, "Just so you know that I am comfortable with you, anywhere."

Me, "Good to know that, now chop chop, off you go."

Tony, "Oh is it?" Playfully raising his eyebrows, way too good. 

Me, "Goodnight Tony." 

And then I saw him going off, but then he stopped and turned back around, straightly came towards me, running and holding my face. And he just did not did it..

End of Backstory

And kissing like I have never been kissed before. And we stayed in my house to continue our blissful kiss, and more and more.

But I will let you run your own imagination to fill in the blank. 

It's too good to describe in a book after all. 

Yours truly,

A ☆