♥ Saving Stark ♥

We headed back to New York, our plan got on the wrong foot. 

But now, we needed to save those people. 

Which is why me and my love were headed, leaving our goal and saving people. 

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

He, "Drive faster. "

Me, "I am"

I knew his panic, Frost destroyed his flying control of the armor, which is why he wasn't thinking of going in the air, while his other models of his armor was destroyed when he was drunken. 

I looked at him, "Call everyone and tell them to leave it."

He, "She didn't mention when it would bombed, what if it already is?"

Me, "What ifs are of no use, all we can do is hope everyone remains safe."

I called the hospital, the hospital I worked, I told them to get towards Stark Industries and call every other hospital including firefighters, as quickly. 

I asked them if they heard any bombing, and they said, "Just a minute ago, the second you called."

Tony heard that, and he was getting more worried. 

I couldn't feel anymore sorry for him than I am now. 

We reached till morning at at least 7 p.m. and while we arrive, everything was barely audible.

The industry is destroyed completely and we couldn't do anything. 

Me, "I am sorry." He looked at me, with regret and hate for him, many people were dead and he was going to held responsible. 

I should have knew that something fishy was going around with the second I detected the box, I shouldn't have bought it here.

The plate of these mourning losses were mine too, I should have been careful and smart, but instead I was so engrossed in thinking of saving another bomb attack that now I couldn't even stopped it. 

Tony was so disappointed with himself, we reached to his home, from the front house there were paparazzi and media, he needed to stay away from them which is why we came inside his house through a secret gate opener he made.

He entered his living room, switch on the television and watching all the news. Every news channels had his headlines, he was being accused of living his staff because he knew about these.

This was nonsense, why would someone would risked himself for the world and people he don't even know? He is an avenger. His motive is protecting and saving people.

And it was not his fault, it was mine to begin with, I should have kept box in my chamber. 

It could have survived the bomb, I mean my hall would have been destroyed but not anything, my chamber's strength was good to endure it.

He took out his phone and reached to dial a number, he asked him, "Happy you okay? How's everyone?"

Him, "It's fine, we were almost left the building, there are few victims, but others are mostly fine."

He, "How many ?" He is asking how many were injured.

Him, "Two hundred, seven dead, Tony, we are okay, it's not your fault." 

He, "Take care." And he cut the phone call, he was depressed, he is charging himself guilty.

He is thinking that he might have failed what he expected and won Frost's expectation.

Me, "Tony, I am so sorry, I shouldn't have bought that chip, it's my fault."

He, "There is nothing you could do." If I only knew in right time I would have.

He was getting his alcohol and glass, he asked me if I wanted too, I said no. 

For 4 hours, it's been 4 hours since the incident and ever since then he is drinking, I have a hunch he might be alcoholic. 

I should stop him, before he gets drunk and tries to break another painting he had in his office.

I took the bottle from his hand, he was having his 6th bottle. 

Me, "Tony, I think that's enough."

He, "Give me that now." His anger I would understand, but if he doesn't calm down and think, he may as well lose his mind and sanity. 

Me, "Tony, it's time to sleep."

He, "I am not a baby." 

Me, "It's not your fault, it's mine as well, I shouldn't have bought it, and even thought of stealing. I never ever imagined that it would lead to this. I am sorry."

He, "I told you, it's not yours to blame, I should have looked after it."

Me, "And you did, you checked to make sure everything was okay with it, you and JARVIS tried to help me and this." For a second, I almost forgot JARVIS, he might have been gone too.

He was getting emotional, which I understood, it's like he was about to cry, there is something about him, so lonely and scared. He is very sad. 

Me, "Tony, I need you to get up so that you could sleep on your bed."

He, "I would sleep on couch, you can go to bed."

Me, "Your house is like very big, I would sleep in guest room, now come here and help me."

Me, "Tony, you need to help me and I know that you are sad, I am so sorry, I shouldn't have said that about you and Frost, it was wrong of me to judge, I am so sorry for this incident."

He, "Why are you apologizing for the world, it's not your fault, you were right, she still wants to kill me and she is doing everything to make sure of it."

Me, "Then we need to have change of plans, it's not your fault, it's both of us and we have to live with it. We have to be one step ahead of her."

On the third thought, she must have already run from that Factory, I will not be suprised. 

Me, "Come on, now, it's time to sleep."

He, "How will we sleep after this ?"

Me, "Because we will make them pay who did this."

He, "I will make him suffer." He is referring to Brown.

Me, "We will, when time will come, right now we need to be strong, tomorrow we will start with our plans."

He, "I am sorry to get you involved in this, you don't deserve it."

Me, "I do and you don't need to be sorry, it was my choice to join."

He, "But I promised you and I am breaking it."

Me, "I have a ton of things I owe to you, Stark, so you better stop being hating to yourself. Tomorrow everything will be fine."

He, "Are you sure?"

Me, "No, but it will be."

And then I put him to bed, geez, he's heavy. After I put him to bed, he held my elbow from behind when I was leaving his bedroom, I thought he might wanna say something, but instead..

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

And this was the very first time, I fell in love with Tony Stark.

Yours truly, 

A☆