♥ An accord ♥

Last time, I did many things, somehow my love saved himself from my traps.

You see, we never agreed on much, which is why we needed an accord.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

I knew that something was going to happened like this, Stark is one of a hell genius, of course, he made sure his drones would follow me or he must have followed me by turning into his suit. 

I am in New York, the same place as Tony Stark, and his office is not even far away from here, he knew everyone living here. 

But I knew safety was in handicapped need when you are dealing with something dangerous. 

After I said my goodbyes to Stark, I  was going to run but I stopped, his drones were completely surrounding me. 

He, "I learn things quickly sweetheart, give me that bon box, if you don't want those guns in my drones to kill you."

Me, "What do you want?"

He, "I say that we work together, you are good for your skills and you can protect yourself."

Me, "And what will I get in return?"

He, "A trip to Hawaii, or cash, or maybe some help in your painter disguise."

Me, "I want to be a part of this mission and I want my respect and complete role in it."

He, "This is why you were running away?"

No, it was not that, of course I could give him but I wanted to do it, I wished to do it, for my peace.

Me, "I wasn't running, just returning back from my home."

He, "Okay, here is my card, sorry for the house waste, I would pay back and come in morning at nine a.m."

Me, "I am only doing because you left me no choice."

He winked at me and said, "I did gave you earlier."

Me, "You are as they say."

He, "You don't believe everything without making sure you yourself know that personally, don't you?"

Me, "What are you saying?"

He, "You might as well believe about men when only you try them."

Me, "What are you, a piece of cloth?"

He, "No, simply a man needing your help, and give me the box, under my supervision it would not get stolen"

Me, "You let the whole world know who you are and you are saying that you can supervise the box, you are more closer to threat to that box than me."

He, "I am not arguing but if it get stolen, I will take your house."

Me, "Do you think, Brown might have found about it now?"

He, "I did something much cooler, thanks no thanks to your fun little grenade, I just bought a new box, looking like that, yep, I knew how it looked it and kept it there, just that if he ever opens, which I have a feeling will be much faster if we don't haste, he might find it, by the way, he has dibs on you, you should wrap him around your fingers."

Me, "That is not yours to say, and if you knew how the box and all looked like, why didn't steal before me?"

He, "Today was it my plan, but someone already stole it, and now here I am."

Me, "You are lucky, there is not so many people in the apartment."

This apartment was newly made, the only one who lives here is me and the landowner, and she prefers not to have noise which is why she wears earmuffs, tightly so that she couldn't hear anything else. I guess she didn't hear or else she might scream.

He, "I am leaving."

Me, "At least leave through the door."

He changed his armor to suit, and then he shut down his drones and kept it away, and signal to to his office, and then he left.

I have to know what is inside the box, before I know what I did all this for.

I opened the box to notice that it was a pen drive, so I connected with my laptop, but then it was not pen drive, not the one with files, it was something else. 

Probably I would had to have a trip in Stark Industries. After all, I was given a card.

NEXT MORNING

I was wearing a simple purple t shirt and tight blue jeans, I was trying to look much like a young innocent girl so that no one would suspect.

I entered his Stark Industries, it was so big, guess having perks of being incredibly rich. 

The receptionist asked me what did I wanted, I said that I wanted a scholarship and Mr. Stark invited me to come to his office for some discussion. 

She called Mr. Stark to check out if I was lying, for a moment I thought he might say that he doesn't know but he said, to bring me in.

Guess he knew, I entered the elevator as the receptionist told me to, I see that this building has thirty eight floors, way too big..

And when I finally reached the floor, and I saw a man walking towards me, he asked, "Are you Autumn Dankworth?"

I saw his card, Happy Hogan the name, I said that he was right and then blabbered, "Mr. Stark is very much awaited to see you, please leave your phone to me."

Me, "Okay." I gave him my phone, of course I had that phone in my jacket pocket but then he took my jacket too, so I guess I have to enter alone. 

I entered the room, it was lavishing and way too cooler, my whole apartment would just stay in this big room, and suddenly from behind I heard Tony. 

He, "Welcome, Ms. Dankworth."

I turned around to see him, only standing half naked in front of me, oh my god, this guy is insane.

Me, "Don't tell me you invited me all over here for this, I might just puke."

He, "Be honest, it is best policy, but now we need to discuss, don't worry the room is soundproof, the only with ears to listen to this conversation is me and you."

He finally wore a shirt and said, "Did you check the box?"

Me, "I found a device, I thought it was pen drive but it looked more like a key."

He, "Then we do we start?"

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

And this is the beginning of a journey, with my love. Tony. 

Yours truly, 

A☆