♥ Change of Plans ♥

Me and my love, we fell so much in love, harder than any wine, and any rock. 

But we had a mission, and we would complete it no matter what.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

He kissed me, and I kissed him back, but why it felt so good?

I have never been compulsive and kissed someone, ever. 

But this, this was different, a time ago, I hated that I had to work with this man, but now.. 

Now suddenly my feelings towards him has changed. This new thing of us, I hope it's better not him making me his gf 99 and using me after then when he will be done, he would throw me off.

No, I can't love this person, it's not right, it's a puzzle, and now all these emotions are confusing me.

He would surely forget this would ever happen, he was way too drunk to remember, he was just looking for emotional support, since he never ever opens to it. 

I would pretend that I haven't had the slightest idea about it. I go to his guest room, quietly shutting the door, and sleeping like as if I wish I never woke up. 

THE NEXT MORNING

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up, feeling nauseous, how many bottles did I have?

Drinking gets the best of me, and makes me the worst, except for I am not very much remembering anything, wait did I broke something or did I unintentionally hurt her?

I get up from my bed, and then I brushed first, I had a garlic tea, and then I checked the guest room, she must be there. 

She must have hated me now, thinking what kind of a person drinks like a madman?

I wasn't mad. I was so sad, the pain, those cycles, my parents, and now these. 

They were completely my fault, just like I blame myself for my parents demise. I shouldn't have fought that day, it was my mistake, maybe if I ever asked them to stay, maybe today..

And this one is too, my fault, seven people, those people who worked tremendously hard for my company, chose their work more than their lives and their family, they sacrificed everyday and now they sacrificed their life for my mistake. 

I should have noticed that chip, it wasn't a regular functional, I should have made correction, and if I would have, none of this might have happen. 

And now I have put Autumn in this, she only did the right thing, trusting me and working with me. I never should have involved in this mess. This is mine and now I should clean it. 

I saw her getting down the stairs towards the kitchen..

And I said, "Morning tea or coffee?"

She, "Tea, less sugar please."

I started the machine so that it would made tea. She looked radiant, but she also looked different, as if she was trying to be quiet. Maybe it's because of my yesterday disaster or maybe because she blames herself too. 

I gave her the tea, and after taking one sip, she looked at me and said, "We need to have a new plan. Frost was good, we need to make a plan where we can make sure we can find it."

She was adamant to have it, I said, "We will, look I still think that maybe you shouldn't be.."

I knew that she knew what was the next thing I was going to say, so she walked toward me and said, "We both are to be blame for this, its either we just be silent and pushing people or we can make a plan and and make him pay for those people, their death was their sacrifice, we can't let them go, we will fight for them, and you are not going to do this alone, and don't even think about it, Stark."

I couldn't, I knew I can't stop her, it takes a whole world of storm but then also she will go for it, guess I can't do anything about it, I said, "Okay, I have a conference meeting, after then, we will discuss our new plan okay? Stay in the home, you are on the verge of death if you get out, they don't know that you were there, but then we shouldn't risk it now."

She, "Okay, I will have a bath." And then I left. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank god, he didn't remember the night at all, and luckily it didn't occur to him either.

He is planning to go on conference, probably he would been throw stones and people will question him whether he's capable or not.

He is capable and is good person, just that our plan backfired on us thinking that the chip, we shouldn't have ever left New York, there must be a transmitter inside that chip, when she found out that we knew about Portland, she started her plan and that is why she arrived out of blue. 

I bath and looked for any clothes, the thing is that I am not carrying any clothes. So I had to where his clothes and shorts, which were way too big, but I can manage, and it was comfortable. 

But the thing which was making me feel comfortable was that his clothes smelled like him, and it was so, I was still remembering yesterday's night. 

But then again, let's not make this as a serious notion of any emotional love. 

It was just a kiss, he was drunken, he was in no position of knowing, if he was sober he wouldn't have done that at all. I mean after all, it would mean anything, and neither for me at all. 

So, I appeared to notice his garage, and I walked down the stairs, and there was a identity check, and actually I don't even have an ID. 

But then, actually I entered the garage until I heard a familiar voice.

JARVIS, "Welcome to our home, Ms. Dankworth."

Wait what he is alive.

Me, "It's good to know you are alive."

JARVIS, "I am never dead, Ms. but thank you for your generous thinking for me."

Me, "Your welcome."

Me, "JARVIS, we need to restart our plan, and for that we should start with top to bottom, so show me what exactly happened in the building, and what was the element in thee?"

So, lets start with our new plan. 

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Yours truly, 

A☆