♥ The plan ♥

Now that me and my love were together working in a team, it was time to undiscover what we know,

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

He, "What do we know?"

Me, "That this thing is a key and can lead us somewhere, maybe a factory or Brown's hideout place where he might have placed more weapons and planning something big."

He, "JARVIS what do we have here?"

JARVIS, "Sir, it is a kind of chip which functions are kept in very tight database, its information is big to unfold, it might take hours to complete the sources."

He, "Ok, JARVIS, work on it."

His technology is very intensive and brilliant, no wonder why young engineers look up to him.

He looked at me and asked, "This Chip is very informative, it must have its own location from where it came, did Brown has ever told you anything that might ring a bell?"

Me, "He never spoke much about his work at all, he always talked about his designs and all."

He, "Okay, JARVIS, check Harold Brown's database and tell me most people don't know about him."

JARVIS, "According to my recent search, he is currently is making business deal in Portland to start his trading company, worth $700 million."

Me, "This might us lead to clue, if we go and check."

He, "Actually we should head it right now."

He let me see what he found, a recent picture of Brown and his ally, a bad one, Whitney Frost.

We instantly prepared to board off for Portland but since we needed to keep our alibi check, we kept our phones in his Industry incase if anyone follows us and he and I we boarding with my car.

I was driving the car while he was sitting beside me with his laptop, his EDITH and his pen where he can contact JARVIS if he found something more important.

He was looking continuously at me, I don't feel nervous but I don't like being watched like a hawk, so I asked him, "Is there something you wanna tell me?"

He, "No, just admiring how well we are going without getting into any road faults."

Me, "I did pass the driving license test, do we found something?"

He, "No, not yet, all JARVIS know is something about years, Brown's history and internet is highly private, hacking part is not the issue but getting to find what he is doing is."

Me, "He surely must have hired some high techno guy with keeping his records confidential."

He, "Every guy does, but he has a bad reason to do so."

Me, "Have you ever visited Portland?"

He, "Once for meeting my fans, never stayed much longer there."

Me, "This chip, from where do you think he might have bought?"

He, "There are many dealers, he must have connections to it, my strong guess is China."

Me, "And weak guess?"

He, "He might have made this himself."

Me, "Definitely a weak guess."

He smiled, then JARVIS messaged something.

JARVIS, "Sir, the chip is recent launch in China's nuclear weapon, it was made for nuclear bombs and grenades, its launch has been open now in China, Vietnam and Portland."

Me and him both look at understanding look, we are getting closer.

Tony carried his suit and I carried my tools of use, who knows what happens there. 

Travelling to New York to Portland is very far like, 8 hours if we go from drive, including traffics and road accidents if by chance. 

Luckily our travel was smooth, oh yes, its Tuesday, who travels in Tuesday?

But I was curious about one thing, the way he looked at the Whitney Frost, its like he knew her, and he was shocked to see her, although he didn't say with his expression, somehow I could feel it.

Whitney Frost is one of the most dangerous mob in the world, currently she is searched in worldwide web as the most threat to humanity.

Me, "Did you knew about Whitney Frost and Brown?"

His face became pale for a second when he looked at me, but then turned his eyes around the road as he said, "I loved her and I killed her father."

That was very deep and too personal, maybe I should have zip my mouth, but in many gangsters name hers is very quick to know, which is why I had no idea how Tony knew her.

He, "It was not personal, her father being killed, just that she hates me."

Me, "Is she trying to get back to you for your actions?"

He, "Her father was killing millions of people, I had to stop but he was killed, my purpose was to keep him in jail."

Me, "But you loved her and she loved you, and she loved her father, it could even come as shock to me if I ever found out that the one I loved actually killed my family."

He, "It was a mistake." I knew that he was feeling sorry, he didn't need to say, his face could tell.

Me, "Did you apologize to her and talk about it?"

He, "There is nothing left to talk when you killed your ex girlfriend's father?"

Me, "Regardless of what her father did, you two were in love, you could not just leave her hanging to choose between someone she loved, if only you might have tried to be more gentle maybe she would listen and maybe she wouldn't have shake hands with Brown."

He, "Oh, so now its my fault." This arrogant sick bastard.

Me, "In this matter, absolutely, yes, your fault or not, you still should have apologized, all she needed was your comfort and sorry, how low would you go even if her father was a murderer?"

We became silent for ten minutes until we received from JARVIS that Portland's opening is going to happen soon. 

It was almost getting midnight. 

I was steering my car wheel, unless I felt problem in tires, there was someone, Tony held the driver's seat so that we wouldn't fall of the bridge, we almost turned over and car could fell but we somehow managed to stop. 

Behind those car plan, we saw who really did it to us. 

It was her, Whitney Frost, in her suit, looking at us. 

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Until the suspense sounds cool, let the fun part comes with twists and turns.

Yours truly,

A☆