Chapter Twenty 🔥

'I quit the club. Wanna grab a beer?'

'Good for you, but I'm preoccupied. Maybe some other time?'

'Since I got your reply three hours later, I guessed that.'

Georg choked on a laugh, but then covered his mouth. He glanced to his left and saw Tomie curled up beside him in bed fast asleep. She was wearing one of his sweaters as a makeshift nightshirt. She looked sex in it.

It had been a bad idea to welcome her back into his apartment. It was Monday (well, it had been Monday) and they both had classes in a few hours. It was almost the end of the semester and their coursework load was overwhelming. Georg had needed to call in to work because of how much homework he had, and the fact that he had to prepare for a lab practical. Mac had been...less than pleased with him.

"I'm short-handed as it is, you asshole! If you're not going to give it all to this job, then quit!"

Hmm, gee. A choice between being a stripper or completing my education to become a chemical engineer. What the fuck kind of idiotic ultimatum is THAT, Mac?!

But Georg did need the money, as he didn't have the financial or familial support. But school was definitely going to come first over a job that he never intended to have longterm. Though it was ironic that he put school first enough to call out from work...but not first enough to not invite Tomie up. She was feisty, that was for certain. And spontaneous and passionate. He certainly never had to guess what she was thinking or feeling because she was up front about these things. It was a refreshing change of pace.

I wasn't looking for a relationship, but...

He knew that Tomie loved him. She had even whispered it into his ear when she was beneath him in bed. Oh God, her body felt amazing. And she was a very giving lover; he hadn't needed to work as hard as he had with prior bedfellows. And while she certainly sought her own pleasure, she was also invested in making him feel good. The sex didn't feel like a chore in that case, though he was also invested in her own pleasure.

She was so beautiful. She had a quick temper, but her openness was beautiful to him. Georg was aware that his feelings towards her were gradually changing, but when it became clear that she was falling in love with him he felt...panicked. Love for him was usually wrapped up in pain, and he'd been so invested in being "Thor" to make the most money that he was sometimes scared that he was not entirely himself with women. That Thor would start to bleed through, and this was the side of him that women were most attracted to. He wouldn't lie and say that some of Thor didn't come through when he was with Tomie, but other than Malcolm Tomie was the person he was the most open with on an emotional level.

And that's the side of me she fell in love with.

Georg knew that he needed to go back to sleep, but instead he slid over to Tomie. His lips met her neck and his hands slid up the sweatshirt. Ooh, she was naked underneath the sweatshirt. He chuckled softly as his hands found her soft breasts. Tomie moaned, turning her head towards his as she came fully awake. They kissed slow and dreamy, and Georg pulled the sweatshirt off her completely. His lips found her breasts, sucking a hardening nipple into his mouth as his groped blindly for the side table. He found the drawer and pulled out a condom. He stripped off his own pajamas and slipped it on. He couldn't help but sigh as he sank into her tight warmth, her desperate moans humming in his ear. Her body felt so perfect around him, and he shuddered at the delicious friction as her hips rose to and she sheathed him completely.

The room filled with the sounds of kisses, pants and moans, and the creak of the bed as their bodies moved together. Her hands rubbed his shoulders and back, the fingernails not biting into his skin, and he braced his hands on the mattress as he snapped his hips. He almost couldn't believe that he had tried to deny himself of what he already knew, but the enjoyment he felt with Tomie could not be denied. They were sexually compatible and intellectually compatible. They weren't entirely emotionally compatible, but Georg did not mind. He couldn't stop the overflow of feelings inside of him.