2. May I come in, Sir?

Comments are appreciated
Happy Reading
~Rithika

The moment, Abhimanyu Birla entered into the college, all the students of his first class ran into the class room completely forgetting that they are college students not School students. Not their fault though. Abhimanyu Birla is one hell of a professor. They just can't miss his class. He has a world of knowledge to share and they are not fools to miss out anything. Even if they are not interested in the subject, they can't afford to miss his class because the guy won't show any mercy on absentees when he gives Final grades. Few call him sadist. Few call him Pyscho. But most part of the college call him a dedicated and strict professor. And all of them address him as Professor AB or Professor Birla. Because that is how Abhimanyu prefers to be addressed. 

He directly walked into his classroom ignoring everyone who were staring at him. He is not oblivious to the attention he gets. He just didn't care enough. 

Abhimanyu walked into his class with nothing but a phone in his hand. He hated to carry textbooks or laptops. If he need a textbook, he can take one from the student. He never shared any PDFs or PPTs. He explained what he had to tell and those who cared enough took their notes. He never got spoon-fed and he is never going to spoon-feed. If they really have that interest, there are n number of books in library to prefer for the subject.

He gave a slight nod to acknowledge the students when they go up for him in respect. He took a chalk and walked towards the black board. Even in the 20th century, where we have markers and projectors, Abhimanyu preferred Chalk and Black Board. He just loved it that way. Teaching is his passion and he want to do it in his own favourite way. He pulled down the sliding board and wrote.... SURPRISE TEST, shocking, surprising and baffling his students. He heard gasps and slowly the noise increased irritating him. He turned around and gave a look. Oh Boy, that one look was enough for all of them to straighten their backs. Satisfied with the silence, he turned back to the board and wrote ..... 

"CASE STUDY"

He turned around and spoke after 5 minutes he entered the class - Write anything or everything you know about any company of this world.

He saw all the confused faces staring back at him. He spoke again - In 35 minutes, I need the papers on my desk. From the 36th minute you can keep them with yourself.

The moment he finished, he heard a voice "May I come in Sir"

He wouldn't have even turned to that side to say "No you may not", but that voice.... He can never forget that voice. He turned to the door in a hope to not see that face he saw 2 years back. But the moment he saw the girl standing at the door, his heart skipped a beat just like it skipped 2 years ago. 

Akshara Oberoi ran towards her class. She was already 5 minutes late on the first day of her college. It has been 2 weeks the college started, but her transfer took time. And she forgot to put an alarm the night before which has become the reason for all her miseries. She ran towards her class and asked for permission "May I come in Sir"

BUT... the moment, professor turned towards me, I couldn't believe my eyes. My heart stopped beating. The whole world seemed to stop, just like it happened 2 years ago. How did she get herself into this?!!

Abhimanyu composed himself pretty quickly and spoke in a firm tone - NO you may not, Miss...

Akshara got out of her shock. Her throat went dry listening to his voice. She gulped - Oberoi.

Abhimanyu - You are 5 minutes Late!

He turned back to the class.

Akshara composed herself. She wouldn't have thought twice before talking back to any professor but the voice of the man standing infront of her... scared her in many ways it shouldn't be scaring. But, she found her voice - I am sorry, Sir. This is my first day to the college. I missed my way to class.

Abhimanyu's head snapped towards Akshara. He hated when someone disturbed his class and the girl standing infront of him gave him more than enough reasons to hate her.

Abhimanyu - I don't care Ms. Oberoi. You are not allowed to enter in my class. Be on time from tomorrow.

Akshara's face fell. She really wanted to rebel and retaliate but for some annoying reason, she couldn't find her voice. She lost her courage to talk infront of him.

Lots of Love
~Rithika