5. Pacifying him!

Comments are appreciated
Happy Reading
~Rithika

Akshara walked to the bed and settled down beside Abhimanyu holding his bicep and leaning towards him while Abhimanyu continued to work in laptop. She felt home. Finally, after so long she is with him. And the man didn't even look at her properly. Egoistic Rascal!

She shook him - Abhi...

Abhimanyu didn't respond. 

Akshara shook him again - Abhi, Please baat tho karo na. Daantna hai tho daantlo. Par aise mat raho. 

Silence. 

Akshara had enough. She pulled back and glared him - Abhi yaar. Mai surprise dena chahti thi. Isliye phone nahi uthayi. Ab aise kab tak chup rahoge?

Silence.

Akshara knew he wouldn't budge. The man has stubbornness which would match mount Everest!! 

Akshara - Abhi Agar tumne baat nahi ki na.... Mai abhi jake baarish mein beegungi.

Silence again.

Akshara got up from the bed and warned him - Abhi, Mai sach mein jaa rahi hu.

Abhimanyu looked up and Akshara smiled in victory but it didn't last long as Abhimanyu picked up the intercom and gave instructions to chef to have a hot herbal soup ready along with medicines for cold. He again went back to work.

Akshara glared him. Fine. If he won't talk. She would also not talk. What does he think of himself? Akshara - Teek hai phir. Jab tak tum mujhse baat nahi karlete, Mai bhi baat nahi karungi tumse. Ab tho pehle tum hi baat karoge.

Silence again.

Akshara walked out of the room not before banging the door hard. Abhimanyu winced but continued with his work. She decided to not lift his calls for 5 days in the name of a stupid surprise when she knows he would hate to end his day without talking to her. And suddenly, she gives her mighty presence in his college as a student! Should he now forget that all those 5 days just because she gave him a surprise? Nope! Not happening. What about all the 5 nights where he spent working instead of sleeping?

And just as he expected, Akshara walked into his room after 5 minutes. He had to bite back his smile. 

Akshara walked back into the room after 5 minutes and started whining sitting on his lap throwing away the laptop - Abhi.... I am really sorry na. Kab tak aise baat kiye bina saza doge?

Abhimanyu looked at her but didn't talk.

Akshara - I promise. Kabhi tumare calls ignore nahi karugi. I swear! 

Abhimanyu looked away. Akshara cupped his face and made him look at her - Please...

She batted her eyelashes for effect and showed him her cute puppy eyes infront of which he can't stand.

Abhimanyu just kept looking at her. Akshara - Acha teek hai. Tum jo bologe, vo karungi mai. 

Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows and gave a look which screamed "really?"

Akshara nodded and affirmed - Really. 

Abhimanyu shook his head. He slid his hands smoothly around her waist and made her stand on the floor lifting her off him. He got up and moved out. Akshara's face fell. 

Abhimanyu moved towards kitchen as he was hungry. Chef got up asking if he wanted something. He shook his head and moved to the refrigerator. He opened it took out a soft drink for himself along with Frozen Nuggets. He threw the packet to Chef who caught it with precision. Abhimanyu ordered to get it done in "10 minutes" and walked out having his Soft Drink. 

He was about to make himself comfortable on the lounge to watch TV, he heard his girl singing! He turned back only to find her already change her outfit. She was wearing a saree of his favourite colour. He made himself comfortable to watch the show she is going to put up!! If he is not wrong, her assistant has to be here! And just as he expected, Atharv was right behind her with a guitar in his hands.

Kachi Dorriyoon...Dorriyoon Se,
Mainu Tu Bandh Le,
Pakki Yariyoon..Yaariyoon..Yaariyoon Mein,
Honde Na Fashle..

Abhimanyu found it very hard not to smile. He didn't want to give in. He wanted her to pacify him. After all, he deserves it for all those 5 painful days where he didn't get to hear her voice!

Ye Narazgi Kagzi Saari Teri,
Mere Shoneya Sunle Meri,
Dil Diyaan Gallan..
Karange Naal Naal Bah Ke,
Aaknh Naal Aaknh Nu Milake,
Dil Diyaan Gallan.. Haaye...
Karange Roz Roz Bah Ke,
Sachiyaan Mohabbta Nibha Ke..

Akshara sat infront of him and held his hands pleading him to give in and stop this show of fake anger. While Abhimanyu pulled back his hands and leisurely took a sip of his soft drink.

Sataye Mainu Kyun,
Dikhaye Mainu Kyun,
Aive Jhhothi Muthi,
Rush Ke Rushaa Ke..

Akshara sat in his lap and caressed his face. A small smile broke on Abhimanyu's face but that was too small for Akshara. She wanted a wide smile!

Dil Diyaan Gallan..Haaye.
Karange Naal Naal Bah Ke,
Aaknh Naal Aaknh Nu Milake..

Tainu lakhaan To Chupa Ke Rakha,
Akhaan Te Saza Ke,
Tum Meri Wafa, Rakh Apna Bana Ke,
Main Tere Laiyaa Tere Laiyaa Yara,
Na Paave Kadde Duriyaan..

Abhimanyu's smile widened a bit listening to her possessive self and it widened a bit more when she took a sip from his soft drink and her eyes was like she was claiming her property.

Main Jeena Haan Teraa...Aaa....
Tu Jeena Hai Mera..
Dass Le Na Ki Nakhra Dikha Ke..

Dil Diyaan Gallan..
Karange Naal Naal Bah Ke,
Aaknh Naal Aaknh Nu Milake,
Dil Diyaan Gallan...

Akshara joined her forehead to his. 

Rataan Kaliyaan..Kaaliyan..Kaaliyaan Ne,
Mere Dil Sanwale,
Mere Haaniyaan Haaniyan..Haaniyaan Je,
Lagge Tu Na Gale...

Abhimanyu's eyes softened. It must have been hard for her to not talk to him as well. 

Mere Asmaan Mausham Di Na Sunne,
Ko Khwab Na Pura Bunne,

Abhimanyu smiled widely and kissed her forehead while Akshara grinned in victory and pitched her voice.

Dil Diyaan Gallan....
Karange Naal Naal Bah Ke,
Aaknh Naal Aaknh Nu Milake,

Pata Hai Mianu Chup Ke Dekhe Tu,
Mere Naal Naam Se Naam Mila ke,
Dil Diyaan Gallan....
Karange Naal Naal Bah Ke,
Aaknh Naal Aaknh Nu Milake..

Dil Diyaan Gallan....

Abhimanyu got up with her in his arms and twirled her while her giggles echoed in the mansion. He put her down and hugged her. Soon, Atharv joined the hug startling them. But they opened their arms wide making place for their child.

This is Abhimanyu Birla and his little cute family he made for himself. He doesn't have a life out of this. Those two people in his arms are his only reason to live. But Life has never been fair to Abhimanyu Birla. Will it atleast take a pity on him now and leave him to his happiness or will it test him again just like it as been testing all his life. 

Lots of Love
~Rithika