8. Family

Comments are appreciated
Happy Reading
~Rithika

Happy Vinayaka Chaturthi, Dear readers!!!

By the time Abhimanyu was done with Akshara and vice versa, it was 11 in the night. Akshara was already out, deep in her sleep, her half body on Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and then kissed her cheek. She looked so peaceful and serene in her sleep. He regretted how their first meeting went but he never regretted the fact that they met. He gently lifted her off him and stepped down the bed. He dressed himself and walked out of the room.

Abhimanyu walked down and made his way to Atharv's room. A smile spread across his lips when he saw all the electronics placed on the table in the living area of the floor. He slowly opened the door to not disturb the boy but sighed when the boy was tossing on the bed instead of sleeping. He spoke gently to not startle the boy - Neend nahi aarahi hai?

Atharv looked up to find his father. He shook his head. Abhimanyu joined him in the bed and Atharv snuggled into him instantly. Abhimanyu gently ran his fingers through the boy's hair - Agar neend nahi aarahi thi, Tho mere paas aajata na.

Athrav snuggled more - Mujhe laga aap busy honge.

Abhimanyu hit him gently - I am never busy for you, Aru. You can come to me anytime. Mai jitna bhi important kaam mein hu, mai kuch bhi kar raha hu, You will always have my time. Samjha?

Atharv pulled back and looked at his father with his innocent eyes - Are par, Akshu itne din baad aayi hai. Aap dono ko baate karni hoti hai na. Isliye nahi aaya mai.

If Abhimanyu didn't hear the innocence in the boy's voice, he would have definitely taken it as a tease or taunt. The boy is still a kid. He pulled his son's cheeks - Itna kab se sochne laga hai tu? Itna nahi sochna chahiye beta. It's not you!

Abhimanyu spoke playfully and Atharv glared. He sat up and scowled - I am serious Baba!

Abhimanyu bit back his smile and pulled the boy down - I understand Bacha. But tu mera bacha hai. Hai na??

Atharv nodded making a face - Ye bhi koi sawaal hai?

Abhimanyu's heart warmed. They came a very long way. Abhimanyu - Tho mere bache ko mere paas aane ke liye itna sochne ki kya zarurat hai? Mujhpe pehla haq tera hi hoga.

"BILKUL"

Abhimanyu and Atharv looked at the door surprised when they saw Akshara. She made her way and joined Atharv from the other side. She whacked him gently - Kitni baar samjhaya maine tujhe ki tere Baba ke paas jaane ke liye itna nahi sochna hai?! Bola tha ki nahi?

Atharv nodded. Akshara - Tho phir? Baat khatam. Phir se ye repeat nahi honi chahiye. Samjha?

Atharv nodded again. He really didn't have anything to talk in his defense. Akshara - Ab let jaa. Mujhe bahut neend aarahi hai.

Atharv surprised - Aap yaha soyenge?

Akshara looked at him annoyed - Pehli baar so rahi hu kya?

Atharv shut his mouth and relaxed back. Akshara kissed his forehead - Vaise tune itna soch liya aaj! Bahut mehnat kardiya tumne. 14 saal ke umar mein itni mehnat. Aisa Nahi karna chahiye Aru. Pata nahi kitne calories burn kardiya tumne. Kal kuch zyada khate hai. Sojaa ab.

Abhimanyu chuckled. Atharv glared her but she glared back and raised her voice - Sojaa.

Atharv huffed turned towards his father - Inse kaise shaadi karli aapne?

Abhimanyu's eyes widened. He hugged the boy in order to shut him up. His wife is dangerous when she didn't have enough sleep. She had very less patience in general but sleep deprived, she had zero!! He didn't want to take any risks.

Abhimanyu - It 11:30 Aru. Sleep!!

Atharv closed his eyes and hugged Abhimanyu tightly. Akshara hugged him from back and Abhimanyu pulled both of them closer before they drifted off into sleep.

Lots of Love
~Rithika