Weekly Idol

•Jimin's POV•

"We're back on Weekly Idol! We're back on Weekly Idol!" V sang with gusto as J-Hope danced along.

Our first appearance on Weekly Idol was two years prior. It was many of our members' dreams to be on the show and an honor to be asked. Returning to the show for a third time brought much excitement and nerves to the seven of us. We all wanted to prove ourselves to Doni and Coni and show them that we had improved since the last time that we met.

Doni and Coni could be heard through the speakers in the waiting room. The show had begun.

"Taehyung!" Suga whispered loudly. "Shut up!"

J-Hope's weird twisting became gradually smaller and V stopped singing his silly song, though he was still laughing excitedly.

At last Coni said, "And now let's bring on this week's idols!"

"But do we even have to introduce them?" Doni asked rhetorically. "They are returners, are they not?"

"Ah, yes!" Coni replied. "This group never fails to please their fans... even old men like you and me, Doni."

Doni laughed. "Yes. We are getting pretty old." he sighed, "But, that does not matter for these boys can make even the oldest person feel youthful again."

The seven of us exchanged pleased looks. I let my eyes linger on Kookie. He caught me and purposefully pulled his beanie closer to his eyes.

"Come out, Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

It was time. A staff noona opened the door and we ran out into the expansive white space that was the Weekly Idol studio stage.

Doni and Coni clapped as we assembled ourselves in a line. Suga, V, J-Hope, Kookie, Jin, myself, and then Rap Mon. Doni wore his trademark sunglasses, a blue and yellow Hawaiian style shirt, and black shorts. Coni's tan and white polo was tucked into kaki shorts.

Rap Mon looked down the line. "Hana, dul, set, Bangtan!"

We bowed. "Hello, we are BTS!"

"Bangtan!" Coni adressed us, "You have been very busy this summer. Tell us about your new album."

Rap Mon stepped forward and, as his duty as leader, explained, "Our new album, Hand in Hand, Pt. 1, centers around all types of human equality." We all nodded. Rap Mon continued, "We realize how corrupt this world is, and we want to help others see that we are all only human. We deserve to be loved and valued, not thrown in with the rotting waste."

Doni clapped. "Well said. What are some of the issues that you address in your album?"

"Well, for one," Jin started, "We wrote our song, Purple, that talks about how intimate relationships should be honest and real. Suga dongsaeng's rap," he motioned to Yoongi, "talks about sexual abuse and how girls, and boys, should be educated on how to protect and defend themselves."

Doni and Coni raised intrigued brows. "You are very brave men." Coni said.

Doni moved on, "You're comeback song is called, Live as One, am I right?"

"Ne." Rap Mon said.

"Tell us about it." Coni said.

J-Hope spoke, "Live as One is an upbeat song, full of hope." He paused, grinning. "Honestly, it is one of my most favorite songs that I have helped choreograph. Live as One centers around racial injustice. However, it is more positive then it is negative. We hope that our fans will give it lots of love and that the lyrics move them to treat people of all skin colors and origins with the respect that they deserve."