Secret Unkept Pt. 2

•Jungkook's POV•

It was getting late and we had to practice bright and early the next morning for our opening show. Jimin had gone out with Suga. When I asked what they were doing, Namjoon just said they were getting some fresh air and taking in the city. I didn't quite believe this, but I didn't feel like talking about Jimin at the moment.

By 11 p.m., Hobie asked if I wanted to go with him to our room. I shrugged and said, "no thank you". Obviously exhausted, Hobie convinced V to come with him instead.

I sat on Jin's bed, staring out the window at the lights of Beijing's nightlife. I placed my elbows on my knees and rested my chin on my palms. Where was Jimin? What were he and Suga doing? Who were they with? Does Suga know?..... No, he wouldn't know.... I haven't told a soul!... But what if Jimin let his own secret slip?........ No, he wouldn't, not when he was as scared as he was....

"Jungkook-ah! Annyeong!"

I sat up rigid. Jin and Rap Mon were leaning above me, worry etched on each of their faces.

"Mianhae." I immediately apologized. "I don't know what came over me I guess I uh.... I guess I'm just tired... I--"

Rap Mon held up a hand. "Shh, Jungkookie." I obeyed. "I believe that you are very tired, but you are also very troubled."

Jin nodded and sat next to me on the bed. His knees turned towards my direction and his hands were clasped in his lap. "Ne. Tell us what is troubling you dongsaeng. Jehbahl."

I ran my hands through my hair. I had promised Jimin that I wouldn't tell anyone. Usually I'm a trustworthy guy, people can usually count on me to respect them and their secrets. However, Namjoon was my leader and Jin, the eldest. I trusted them above all others, kind of like how I trust my own parents. It wouldn't hurt to at least tell them...

"Do you ever worry that one small mistake will ruin your career or cost you your position with BTS? That you will live in shame or disappoint your parents?"

My two hyungs frowned and exchanged worriedly curious looks. Jin cocked his head, "Sure. I think we all have those fears. Wae?"

I looked to them briefly. Jin's hair was a dark blonde now, different from any hair color he had ever tried. Surprisingly, it suited him and really brought out his soft brown eyes. Namjoon's right hand was casually stroking his chin, his fingers long and slender.

"Well," I began, "if I tell you what's been troubling me, you might feel differently about me or about the other person who shares in my troubles." The two of them didn't seem to be following me. So I got to the point, not looking back once.

After I told them about all that had happened on that windy day at Oryukdo, there was a moment of silence.

Jin spoke first, placing a firm hand on my knee. "Thank you for your honesty and for confiding in us." He stood up. "Do you want something comforting to nibble on?"

I looked up into Jin's waiting gaze. I shook my head. "No, thank you."

Namjoon squeezed my shoulder. "Listen to Jin hyung. You have hardly ate anything since arriving back from break." I hung my head. "We have rehearsals tomorrow and then a show that night. You need your energy dongsaeng. Eat."

I shrugged. He had a point.

Satisfied, Jin went to the little hotel fridge. From it he pulled out a frozen churro, bobas, milk, and fresh fruit. As he put the churro in the microwave, he said, "So what do you think?"

I frowned. "Think about what?" I asked stupidly.

Jin looked over his shoulder at me and smiled slightly. "About what Jimin-ah told you."