Secret Unkept

•Jimin's POV•

One could say life has treated the seven of us well. If you told me, I would say a definite yes. In between the days we were at photo shoots, fan signings, and interviews, we were advertising our Live as One music video and proudly stepping foot onto the M Countdown stage.

Just like with INEEDU last year, we topped the M Countdown rankings for a long time. Live as One was the number one viewed song for four whole weeks! It was a tremendous honor to have our powerful and relatable song soaring above all others for a month.

But, with the whole deal with EXO and with my coming out to Kookie, life didn't seem to be looking too high for one Park Jimin.

We left for China on Friday morning. It was a beautiful June day. The forecast was clear skies and low humidity. It seemed that the weather was smiling just for us. Everyone was pumped for the tour. I did my best to share in the excitement, but my heart kept plummeting each time I saw Kookie goofing off, pretending like our talk on Wednesday had never happened.

We arrived in Beijing in the evening. All of us made a B-line for our rooms. I was to room with V. Suga was to room with Jin. Hobie was to room with Rap Mon. Kookie, of course, had the choice to go wherever the heck he wanted to go. Without even a glance in my direction, he chose to be with Rap Mon.

6 p.m. found us in a heap in Jin and Suga's room. Rap Mon was dancing in a corner with Hobie. Kookie was goofing off with V. Suga and Jin were talking amongst themselves, phones in hand. I, was on Twitter.

After taking a weary selca of myself, captioning it "the #unity begins in Beijing", and posting it, I decided to do something I never do very often, I looked at the comments ARMYs posted about our tweets.

Scrolling through our tweets, I tapped on the selca I had taken of Kookie and I right before EXO's arrival. Man his chestnut hair suited him well! I found myself smirking as I noticed the look of utter surprise that had been on Kookie's face as I had kissed his jawline. But then I wiped the smile off of my face. What the heck was I thinking?! Kissing him and posting it for all the world to see...

Still, curiosity triumphed and I scrolled down. Most of the comments were full of fluff, some of them made me cringe. (Note to fans: don't ever ask me to marry you. It's just not going to happen. Even though I think the world of all of you, that doesn't mean I am going to quit my job so you can make love to me. No, just no.)

Anyways, there were a few comments that I read that reached the heart:

Ellery: @BTS_twt, saranghae #JIMIN🌹 and #Jungkook! You are both handsome and look well together. Fighting!😉

Jung_Sookyun12: beautiful picture #JIMIN!🌹 Never give up! I'm sure he loves you! Have courage! Lean on your @BTS_twt hyungs if need be

14_Eleanor: @BTS_twt, I believe you are one big family, but #JIMIN🌹 is the cute neighbor boy and he has a crush on your baby 😘

These weren't the only uplifting comments, but these were three that really stood out to me. Our ARMYs know about my love... it seems that they have always known. People I have never met know me better than I know myself... blame it on being a celebrity I guess... Also, I couldn't help but notice that each uplifting comment had a rose emoji by my name...

"Hey, Jimin-ah?"

But why a rose?...

I heard the sound of a hand slapping a ball. "Jimin-ah?"

I looked up to see Suga hovering over me, his favorite basketball in his hand. His eyes looked strangely like a puppy's, shiny and turned slightly downward. His mouth formed the same shape as his eyes. This, was Worried Suga.