A Very BTS Christmas Part 4

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the final chapter of this story! So much thanks go to all of the ARMYs and EXO-Ls who have read this story beginning to end! Also much thanks to my best friend and editor for supporting me the whole way. I couldn't finish this without you.
And now, I present to you the final chapter:

•Jungkook's POV•

An hour after our snowball fight, three hours after Christmas mass, I came down with a cold.

Seriously! I sneezed three times in a row and my nose just started filling up. On Christmas. Ugh.

Immediately Jin had a cup of hot tea in my hands. Jimin had a fleece blanket thrown around my shoulders and J-Hope fetched me one of my face masks.

It was mid afternoon and we were all snuggled in the living room. Jin had plugged in the lights on our tree and it shown with a soft golden glow. Our presents were still wrapped, waiting for Namjoon to return.

Jimin sat on the couch. I was lying down with my head in his lap. He played affectionately with my hair. It was relaxing. I didn't want him to stop.

My legs were across J-Hope's lap. He was busy taking agyeo selcas on his phone. V shuffled over and perched atop the arm of the couch. He leaned over and started photo bombing Hobie's pictures. At first Hobie was mock-annoyed, but pretty soon they were both striking weird poses and laughing their heads off.

Suga lay on the floor. He had brought in his pillow from his room and had it fluffed up under his neck. He was idly twisting a rubix cube.

Jin was singing as he texted rapidly on his phone.

It was a good afternoon. Low key and peaceful.

Just before 5:00, Rap Monster came home.

We heard feminine laughter and the deep voice of our leader. The door clicked and creaked open.

"Merry Christmas hyungs!"

We jumped up from where we had been laying about.

Rap Monster in low-cut black sneakers, no socks, loose black sweats that exposed his ankles, white t-shirt, and black jacket stood with a girl by his side. A white girl.

The first thing that struck me about her was her natural beauty. No make-up. No extravagant clothing or jewelry. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her eyes were round and pale blue. She wore a fitting white shirt that said in colorful tile print: LOVE. She had a bulky sweatshirt tied around her waist. She wore black leather pants and short, black boots. She smiled at us, her eyes glassing over with tears. But they weren't tears of sadness. They were tears of disbelief and joy.

Rap Monster pulled her to his side. "Brothers, meet Ellie. My girlfriend."

•••

Ellie passed our Girlfriend Test. Her Korean was decent. She was pretty. She was nice. She knew all of our names and all of our songs. Jimin was giddy when he learned that Ellie was best friends with Taeyang sunbae.

After a while my friends gradually dispersed to get dinner ready or wrap a last minute gift. Namjoon left last saying he was going to help Jin and was Ellie okay staying with me? She said she was.

We both sat at opposite ends of the couch. She wrung her hands and busied herself looking at our tree ornaments. I coughed and sniffled. I adjusted my face mask.

"I really love your voice."

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

We spoke at the same time in two different languages.