An Invitation for Collaboration

Happy Thanksgiving American ARMYs! I am excited to present to you the next chapter in this story! My apologies for taking so long on these updates. I really hope it is worth the wait.

I am thankful or all the love and support I have received from all of you. I really couldn't do this without ya.

Sarang,
WordGirl 💕

•J-Hope's POV•

I love fall. I know that's random and you're probably like, "J-Hope oppa, this story isn't about the seasons! It's about Jikook and EXO!" I know noona. I know.

But this is my chapter isn't it? So I'm gonna make this chapter mine. It's my turn to tell the story. So, let's go back to where I started.

Fall.

It's not just the cooler weather or the change in the trees. It's not the hot tea or the long sleeved sweaters. Fall, for me, is a time to be close with friends and family. It is a colder season and so we rely on one another for warmth and aide when we fall sick. Due to the fast approaching Christmas holiday, people also seem to generally be in more joyful moods.

I also love the outdoors in the autumn, but at this particular point in our story being outdoors wasn't an option for me.

I felt great when I went to bed. It was mid November and we had just returned from our 2016 world tour. However, I woke in the middle of the night with chills jumping up and down my spine.

Shivering, I pulled my blanket tighter around my shoulders. I tucked my head into my pillow and just focused on breathing. I needed to get back to sleep. I would warm up. It was just a draft.

An hour later I was still cold, but I began to sweat. Perspiration bubbled up along my arms, along my neck, and in my hair. My shirt clung to my body like a frightened child clings to her mother.

I groaned and carefully sat up. Blankets. I needed more blankets. I needed water too.

But not even two steps across the room and I was stopped by a rustling and a voice whispered, "Hoseuk? Is that you, hyung? What are you doing up at this hour?"

My throat screamed at me as I croaked, "I'm fine. I just need water and blankets."

Heavy feet hit the floor and the tall figure of Namjoon shuffled towards me. I held out my hands. "Hajima! I'm fine Namjoon-ah. I'll be alright."

The moonlight coming through our small window slashed across his face. His eyes looked saddened and the corners of his mouth formed a grim line. "Are you sick, Hobie?"

I forced myself to shake my head. "Molla. I'm just cold."

Namjoon put a hand on my shoulder, I grimaced. My body ached. "But you are sweating!"

Another bed creaked. "Wha--what's going on?" Another figure approached us. "Namjoon? Hobie?"

I groaned. Now Jin was up. I hated having people worry about me. I prefer it being me taking care of others, not the other way around. I started towards the bedroom door. "I'm just up to get some blankets. That's all." But as I took a step my knees gave way.

The floor fought to grab hold of me, but strong hands seized my forearms and I was righted again. "You. On the couch. Now." Namjoon ordered me. He turned back to the eldest. "Jin hyung --"

"I'll make some tea." Jin finished for him.

And so, against my will, I stumbled out to the couch, Namjoon's hands firmly around my midsection. "I'm really fine dongsaeng -- It's just a passing ailment -- I'll be up and ready to rehearse tomorrow -- I promise -- I --"