There's Been An Accident

Note: Bonus Chapter!!! I'm gonna change it up a bit and put this in the third person... Enjoy! :)

2017

It was February now and the Korean New Year was coming up. Everyone was busy making sure their hanbok's still fit, buying and preparing food, and planning fun activities to do to celebrate the holiday.

BTS were getting ready for a photo shoot and interview with Grazia.

"Close your eyes."

Jeun Jungkook closed his eyes on the noona's command. She gently placed a hand on his temple. In the other hand she held a black tipped pencil. Jungkook did not flinch like he used to when he debuted. Over time he learned to just breathe and let his mind wander while a noona drew eyeliner on the lids of his teardrop eyes.

J-Hope held a bulky hair dryer in his hand. V filmed his hyung on his phone. "Time to fluff my hair!" Hobie said to the camera. He laughed and did a little dance.

Rap Monster and Jin sat beside each other. Rap Monster had chalked his hair today a vibrant pink color. Jin leaned his head on the leader's shoulder and scrolled through messages on his phone. Rap Monster tilted his head back against the wall and tried to get some sleep.

Suga stood before a mirror inspecting himself. He tightened his thin black tie. He centered his silver belt buckle around his waist. He pursed his lips and examined his near flawless face. He made a silly face and then turned to go join Rap Monster in SlumberLand.

Jimin hummed to himself while brushing his teeth. He giggled when V heard him and turned the camera his way. Jimin smiled, showing off his pearly whites for his ARMYs.

"Dongsaeng." Jin looked up. "Namjoon-ah."

Rap Monster turned his head towards his hyung, but kept his eyes closed. "Mwo."

"Who are we collaborating with for the MAMA Awards this year?"

Rap Monster opened his eyes to slits. "GOT7."

Jin nodded. "It'll be good to work with them again. Though I'm surprised we aren't working with a different group. You know, someone we've never worked with before."

Rap Monster nodded. "I know. We were supposed to work with VIXX, but now that Ravi and Ken have enlisted they've put a halt on performing."

"Yeah. They would have been fun to collaborate with." Jin sighed and sat up straight. "Oh well. I'm still excited to work with GOT7 again. Those guys are just right."

Rap Monster laughed and opened his eyes the rest of the way. "We're meeting up with them next week so we can start talking about concepts."

•••

The photo shoot took all afternoon. The interview went until evening. It was a long and exhausting day, but that was the norm for these hard-working young men.

In the van everyone was out within minutes. Except for Rap Monster.

Kim Namjoon sat in the farthest back seat with Jin and Suga. He looked at the six other members. His best friends. His brothers. It made him happy to see them sleeping soundly. They deserved every moment of rest that they got. He wished they could go home more, but --

"YOU BETTER GET THAT BRASS READY
HERE WE GO HEY

SHAKE THAT BRASS
STOP iriwa ssak garaeo--"

Namjoon quickly answered the call. "Hey, Mark-ssi! What's up?"

"Hi, Rap Mon." Mark's voice was quiet and shaky. "Uum -- God, how do I put this? --" he sighed like it was his last breath. Rap Mon's heart felt like it could crumble at any second. He knew this was a Bad News Call. "Well we won't be able to meet next week. We won't even be collaborating with you this year. Last night -- umm -- there's been an accident."

NOTE: This next story may not be up for a while because I am working very hard on it and have had to do a lot of research to make it as accurate as possible. But I guarantee it will be worth the wait. ;)

Saranghaeyeo ARMYs!
-WordGirl