Falling out

Is it just me? Or does everyone else is having this problem? When I'm typing in the summary, the keyboard goes down and I have to re click on the summary things to continue and it does it multiply times until I'm done. Like Wattpad, why?
________________________________

Papyrus knew something was up, what with the déjà vu, of things happening before, and it was recent when it started happening too.

And his brother looked more tired and annoyed about something, maybe he knows more about what's happening?

And the human...looks very familiar to him somehow..it was..very strange... even some of the others secretly agreed about it...

Papyrus narrowed his eye sockets suspiciously, he will definitely find out what's been going on, first things first, follow the human from afar, just enough to not be spotted or for anyone to notice.

Then he'll listen in on what they're talking about, maybe his brother might even talk to the human. Maybe then he'll gain more information about what's been happening, because once was a coincidence, twice, just doesn't happen often and a third time, well that's when he needs to become alert, think about thinks, stalk, listen, find out more information.

Normal he does this on the first time around instead of waiting for a second or third time, but it is a human, he shouldn't have seen one before, but he knows he's seen this one before somehow.

Which, is impossible, or well it should be if his instincts weren't screaming at him about this human.

He needs to know, he'll find out, he will do what he's always done. Stalk from the shadows, wait for the moment, listen in, gain more information, plan, make his training even harder to prepare, and mostly definitely, DO NOT GET ATTACHED...

After all, one can never be too wary or alert about situations, he does have spies everywhere, even in the castle.

Because, one can never be too careful, it's how he's survived and made sure his lazy good for nothing brother survived.

Sans would have long been dusted had papyrus not killed that one monster that tried to dust sans while sans was passed out cold from his mustard drink.

He suspects foul play, because his brother would have woken up to anyone being nearby expect when it was papyrus himself. He suspects something might have been put in his brothers mustard drink when he wasn't looking.

That idiot, sans knows better to keep his eyes off his drinks or foods. You'll never know when someone tries to drug you.

Because of sans, he had earned his first kill, which he didn't want. But he wasn't going to allow a good for nothing no name monster take out his brother who was supposed to protect him.

Not like sans does that, sure he's there every now and then, been there to protect him, but he's never there when he needed him the most.

Sans would never know how close he's been to losing his own younger brother so many times, younger or not.

But papyrus knows better now, that's why he has so many spies, so many networks going on to be aware of everything in everyplace.

Even in the ruins he has some spies there, if only because by listening to him, his spies and their families have been a whole lot safer. He knows what he's doing, and they knew it too. They at least trust him enough to share what they found out or learned, and in return, they don't have to worry about someone trying to dust one of them or their family.

It was a good exchange, everyone knew to listen to him in snowdin, and more feared him in the other locations enough to avoid certain places that he's been seen at.