A longer while (month)

It has been even longer now, since he first appeared in the white void.

He's not sure how long but he's fully black and his clothing were white. Though some parts were red, like his finger tips and his hand still seemed white- it doesn't look like it will be changing anytime soon if it does.

Papyrus felt along his face, checking to see if anything could be wrong with besides the color and paused as he felt something latch onto his finger tips, he pulled his hands away and felt a bit surprised, is..that..string?

Papyrus pulled his hands further away and more strings appeared....was he a string maker now? How was this possible?

Papyrus was confused, but agreed with his instincts to think about this later after he leaves.

After all, he doesn't have a mirror to show him his face or neck.

Papyrus hummed as he finally sat down, his magic was even stronger then before, before it had at least been slowly growing somewhat but now it seems to grow even faster while being here.

Which sucks, he doesn't want his soul to crack fully just because of how full it was of his own magic..but..he hasn't heard it crack at all..not since he ended up here in fact..

Was something keeping it from cracking even more? Papyrus wondered briefly..

Papyrus frowned, he'll see what happens when he manages to leave, sighing a bit now.

"Great just great...will it start cracking again when I leave? Or will it stop cracking? I'll need to figure that out..." papyrus mumbled to himself.

He was trying to make a portal with his own magic, he can use it to teleport, so why not a portal?

So far it hasn't been working- he's not giving up on it. Just because he has no idea what he's even doing, or if it's even possible, doesn't mean he'll give up.

He's too stubborn to die here, too stubborn to leave it be after failing so many times to make a portal.

He has to make a portal, he has to leave this pace- he needs to get back home- back to his parent- back to S̶a̶n̶s̶ grillby...

He can't have his parent worrying about him, he's strong, he's dependable, he's smart- he can figure this out no matter how long it takes..

Besides..with the human resetting so much..he should have longer time to escape...

Papyrus shook his head and got up, back to training, to practicing, and trying to make a portal.

Papyrus got back to work after a short break...

____*____*_____*____*____*_____*___
Finished with 648 words. Sorry it's short. Also I have a video down below that I posted today on my YouTube! I am happy with it.

Hope you like and comment what you think

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh (later show up)
Underfell/É̸̪̮̩̏͘r̷͍̹̽́r̶̹̮̪̈̽͗o̴̻̠̤̰͌͗̈́͗r̷̼̗͕̻͋͝, sans/scarlet/vermilion/red?, papyrus/fell/void?
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/prime
Underswap, sans/azure/navy/?, papyrus/ginger
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/nebula
Swap fell, sans,/mauve, papyrus/lilac/violet?
Fellswap, sans/carmine/wine/?, papyrus/maroon/?
Dreamtale, dream, nightmare
Reapertale, sans/reaper/death, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/ghost
Killertale, sans/killer/peril?, papyrus/?
Dusttale, sans/dust/scourge?, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, sans/vigil/cross?, papyrus/?
Horrortale, sans/horror/rascal/mars/?, papyrus/Jupiter
Quantumtale, gaster/?, sans/tk, papyrus/ck
Mercytale, gaster/?, sans/?, papyrus/?
Sciencetale, gaster/?, sans/sci, papyrus/?
Medictale, sans/medic, papyrus/?

Hm might add another au or two.
Also those with ? Are those I'm unsure if that I want to use the same nickname I usually do. So if you got ideas of possible short nicknames for them that fits, your welcome to comment for it.

Or you can vote on a nickname if there's a ? With a few nicknames

And yes I wanted to try some different nicknames.

Like this on how underfell papyrus looks like while glitched (black color instead of a dark grey like I did here.-

I just like how I did the deigns with gacha life 2. :) and the poses I made to.

X