Even longer

It's...he couldn't say how long he's been here now, while he still trained and continued to focus on his training, but he can say over half of him was glitched out and black. Heck, the same half of his clothing was a different color now, which is annoying.

Ugh, his instincts just hum, agreeing with him about the color choice of his clothing that was with his glitched half.

He wonders if his brother noticed or was just lazing about without papyrus hovering over him.

Oh well, sans proved long ago he didn't care about papyrus, it was fine if sans didn't notice.

It's probably been a whole lot less time out there then...whatever this place is.

But he knows, this place, doesn't seem to have any time to it...like nothing ages..so he knows outside, it might have been way longer or less, especially with the resets happening...

He wonders if the human would ever just free them fully and not reset?

Probably not, but at least then, they would be on the surface..and someone would surely notice him not being around..

Undyne especially would notice he wasn't around...

Papyrus let out a sigh as he continued to train with all of his attacks now, dodging  his own attacks and fighting some as if they were actually monsters or humans.

It was better to train, his instincts hummed as he trained, he was less likely to loss all of his sanity on what he had anyways.

But he was still likely to loss some anyways, being here with nothing to do but train can do that.

Especially if he had been a social monster, which he isn't, thanks to his instincts, he won't break so easily from being in here.

It doesn't mean he won't get a little lonely, after all, it was just him and his instincts, alone against this white void of nothing.

Papyrus signed again as he ducked back and moved to do some flips out of the way of his own attacks before using one of his bone attacks in his hand to defend himself against some other bone attacks he had attacking him.

It was fun, for a while, but sometimes it can get boring.

After all, he had no one but himself to train, but it's not like he can go full on out without accidentally killing anyone he sparred with anyways.

It was better to train by himself, besides, undyne already told him if anyone else tried to spar with him, he would just accidentally kill them, even if he was holding back most of it.

Heck, undyne has trouble with sparring against him when he was holding back most of it, though undyne has gotten stronger due to their spars, it goes back to the usual when the reset happens.

And that means more spars to make undyne stronger...again...

Which means he has to hold back even more so he didn't accidentally kill undyne, because of that resets, undyne couldn't get stronger while he subconsciously got stronger due to everything that made him up, even that scientist was at fault.

He hadn't even realized he had been getting stronger til undyne and him sparred before the human showed up outside the ruins.

He had almost killed undyne, he would have killed undyne if he wasn't so good at controlling his own attacks to be so precise, it was also to help him avoid killing other monsters, but it wasn't like he can spar with many anyways.

Only undyne was able to spar with him even while he was using his lowest amount of magic.

Maybe sans would be the only other monster who can fight with him at his strongest, not like it would do much when he has more stamina and other stuff.

Sans doesn't know him at all, he doesn't know how papyrus fights, he doesn't know anything on what happened to papyrus.

He doesn't know....

And he'll keep it that way, eventually though, sans will find out.

He knows sans is the judge, but he, oh no, papyrus, he's the executioner and final punisher if sans can't handle it by himself like he usual does.

It doesn't mean he was able to do that in the last two resets, after all the human was a pacifist by heart, at least for the last two resets and somewhat this reset as well.

It seemed the human did kill a few, probably on accident but they didn't reload or reset back to the beginning or their last save point.

He wonders if the human would start killing every monster they come across at some point...

Maybe it was boring for them? Since things don't change since the reset just resets things and everyone does the same thing, says the same things...

But maybe someone, other then him, sans, the human, remember about the resets...

Maybe he can ask grillby..grillby just seemed to know everything...even without papyrus having to tell him...besides...he can....well he's close with grillby, after all, grillby did practically adopt papyrus without anyone knowing, let alone sans knowing about it.

Grillby once told him why he did so, at least part of it, he said he saw himself in papyrus, alone, no family to really care, and adopted papyrus almost on the spot as he spotted some other signs and other things.

It wasn't everything, just something that let papyrus relax a bit when grillby first talked to him.

It was enough to almost make papyrus fully relax around grillby alone.

He's safe with grillby, in grillby's own restaurant.

As long as grillby was with him, he had someone who would protect him without a thought.

Besides, maybe grillby was at least  somewhat aware of the resets, grillby knew everything, even about papyrus and what was done to him, well almost everything, he didn't know about papyrus soul problems or how much magic he had since it was always growing.

But that seemed to be one of the few things grillby didn't know about, so perhaps grillby was still at least aware of the resets...grillby might be the only one who would think to wonder where papyrus was...

He did after all, when he had free time, sneak out back to grillby's and enter and just hang around and talk or just listen to grillby about things...

Oh well...he'll learn when he eventually gets out, wether or not grillby actually cares about him or not.

Meanwhile, with grillby, he was actually on high alert, papyrus hasn't been around for a while, something happened...especially since that human returned again. Something happened...he'll find out, his kids life may depend on it...

___*___*__*____*____*__*_____*_____
Finished with 1295 words, hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh (later show up)
Underfell/É̸̪̮̩̏͘r̷͍̹̽́r̶̹̮̪̈̽͗o̴̻̠̤̰͌͗̈́͗r̷̼̗͕̻͋͝, sans/scarlet/vermilion/red?, papyrus/fell/void?
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/prime
Underswap, sans/azure/navy/?, papyrus/ginger
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/nebula
Swap fell, sans,/mauve, papyrus/lilac/violet?
Fellswap, sans/carmine/wine/?, papyrus/maroon/?
Dreamtale, dream, nightmare
Reapertale, sans/reaper/death, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/ghost
Killertale, sans/killer/peril?, papyrus/?
Dusttale, sans/dust/scourge?, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, sans/vigil/cross?, papyrus/?
Horrortale, sans/horror/rascal/mars/?, papyrus/Jupiter
Quantumtale, gaster/?, sans/tk, papyrus/ck
Mercytale, gaster/?, sans/?, papyrus/?
Sciencetale, gaster/?, sans/sci, papyrus/?
Medictale, sans/medic, papyrus/?

Hm might add another au or two.
Also those with ? Are those I'm unsure if that I want to use the same nickname I usually do. So if you got ideas of possible short nicknames for them that fits, your welcome to comment for it.

Or you can vote on a nickname if there's a ? With a few nicknames

And yes I wanted to try some different nicknames.

X