The white void of nothing

It hasn't felt like he's been here that long, but his instincts were screaming at him that it's been way too long since he's gotten here.

Way too long to escape without something happening to him.

Which is why he noticed very much almost instantly, that some of his bones were turning a black color.

Which had him freezing up a bit and for the first time his instincts fell silent..for only a few seconds before it screamed at him, it's too late, there's no escape, not anytime soon, he might not stay sane.

Papyrus tensed up at what his instincts were telling him, usually they don't talk much, just warnings here and there, but this time, he can hear very clearly what they were saying.

Might not stay sane....this place is something no one should ever be in, if this place drives someone insane, or literally changes appearances like what was happening to him, well he can see why someone might go insane from the lack of people or monsters around to keep as company or to talk to.

But not him, he doesn't need anyone, he can deal with this on his own, he doesn't even need his brother for this. That lazy bones would probably expect him to carry sans everywhere while he slept.

Ugh, so yes, he doesn't need sans here, he hasn't needed him in a long time.

He may still care enough to keep sans safe, sans healthy, as much as he can, sans somewhat happy.

But that doesn't mean he needed sans, not when he was already so strong on his own, having to do everything alone, he's used to it.

Sans wouldn't give a rats ass about him and he very much knew it.

Which is why he wouldn't expect sans to do anything if he had ended up here with him.

Sans would probably hope he dusted. Ugh, lazy bones he was, he wouldn't ever try and harm papyrus himself.

Why did he even bother to care? Well, he does remember those times when he was younger when his brother actually cared about him.

Sometimes he wished he was still a babybones actually being cared for and loved by his older brother.

But those moments have long since passed, he cares, but oh, did he wish he didn't...

Too many times, have sans not kept any of his promises, they only had about four, but all but one has been broken so far, he's not sure if the last one was broken yet or not. He hasn't seen sans break, but it didn't mean he hasn't broken it when papyrus wasn't nearby to see.

The first promise, was for sans to always be there for papyrus, to protect him. Obviously, he failed that promise so badly that papyrus is sure sans didn't care about him.

The second promise, was for sans to tell him the truth, only the truth, because if sans were to lie, well, papyrus was sure sans has lied to him about things, about being fine. And now he's sure it's because of the resets. But boy, does that piss him off. Did sans really think he was so idiotic or stupid to not notice when he was being lied too?

Especially when he needed to know if one of his spies lied to him or not, a single lie can do so much damage to their surroundings or even some monsters themselves.

Which is why he knew every single time, when. SANS.LIED.TO.HIM....

The third promise, had been to always care and actually love him, which he had been so sure it would never have been broken, back when he was a babybones when he had gotten sans to promise him that. Of course it was long since broken, his brother obviously never cared. Even his instincts were unsure if sans did or not. And his instincts knew just about everything.

The fourth promise...it was probably long forgotten by sans...so he didn't dwell on it any longer as he continued to walk, he knew it was useless to escape now.

His body was already changing from this place, but he needed to do something...maybe he should train...?

He'll get stronger when he trains, and maybe, if he ever escapes, he won't have to worry even about asgore.

Then he'll be able to take over and change the law about kill or be killed...

Papyrus signed at that, it looks like the more time he's here, the more time he's starts to glitch as well...

Well, better start training, it was better then nothing, he'll just continue until he's tired...but his instincts tell him, he won't get tired.

Which means he'll probably train until he is bored.

Ugh...papyrus briefly thought and started summon up some bone attacks for a simple training exercise, he'll summon his blasters and other attacks when he ups his training schedule.

Papyrus decided and started to train.

___*_____*____*___*____*______*____
Finished with 831 words. Yeah so I was somewhat hyped about this story and ended up doing the second chapter the next day after this was posted. Well hope you like and comment what you think.

There will be skips and maybe major skips.

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh (later show up)
Underfell/É̸̪̮̩̏͘r̷͍̹̽́r̶̹̮̪̈̽͗o̴̻̠̤̰͌͗̈́͗r̷̼̗͕̻͋͝, sans/?, papyrus/?
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/?
Underswap, sans/?, papyrus/?
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/nebula
Swap fell, sans,/?, papyrus/?
Fellswap, sans/?, papyrus/?
Dreamtale, dream, nightmare
Reapertale, sans/reaper/death, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/ghost
Killertale, sans/killer/peril?, papyrus/?
Dusttale, sans/dust/scourge?, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, sans/?, papyrus/?
Horrortale, sans/horror/?, papyrus/Jupiter
Quantumtale, gaster/?, sans/tk, papyrus/ck
Mercytale, gaster/?, sans/?, papyrus/?
Sciencetale, gaster/?, sans/sci, papyrus/?
Medictale, sans/medic,papyrus/?

Hm might add another au or two.
Also those with ? Are those I'm unsure if that I want to use the same nickname I usually do. So if you got ideas of possible short nicknames for them that fits, your welcome to comment for it.

X