Glitcher and thoughts

Papyrus noticed his bones were more black now and he was more glitchier now.

Papyrus huffed and continued to train, his instincts agreed that training was the best thing they can do right now. Less likely to lose his sanity.

Which, papyrus agreed on, he needs to stay focused, keep training, and ignore how white everything is around him.

Ugh, he wonders how long it's been exactly since he ended up here. He wonders if anyone noticed he was missing, but is very certain that sans did not, in fact, notice he was missing.

Of course sans wouldn't notice, even though papyrus usually wakes him up in the morning anyways even when the lazy bones doesn't want to get up.

He won't notice at all, and papyrus...well...he was used to it...

He should be expecting nothing to be different, no one would notice him being gone, especially if the resets and loads are happening.

Hell, he bets the human doesn't even know he's missing, and the human is a pacifist at heart.

Well, so far anyways. It might have changed since he's gotten stuck in here now. It might change due to how long it might have been since he got stuck in here.

But oh, was it so annoying, getting stuck somewhere that might cause him to loss his sanity, which he doubts will be that much for him, it's not like he had much left anyways, as far as he knew anyways.

One had to be as wary and cautious as he is, to even think about any affects that one may have from all the trauma piled up.

And he very much knew, how much his trauma that is piled up, after pile, affects him.

There's a reason why he trusts no one, not even his own spies. But he knows when someone lies to him. So it was very easy for him to know wether or not to accept someone's word or not.

Besides, sans doesn't know everything about him, let alone what was done to him by the last royal scientist, sans may have thought he had it bad, but papyrus has had way worse.

The royal scientist, used to be somewhat caring to papyrus until sans was deemed useless and used for minor experiments. The majorly experiments happened to him, and he was aware of all of it, to himself, to sans, to the royal scientist who even used himself as one to make sure things were a bit more safer for papyrus.

Doesn't mean it was always as safe, the royal scientist may have somewhat cared more about him then sans, but it did not stop him from using parts of each soul they had on him, nor did it stop the scientist from accidentally cracking his soul. Or the other parts.

Ugh, he figured he would remember more on the resets eventually due to the determination he had in his cracked soul.

But he must not have been too used to it as it only came to him as déjà vu, so it took a bit longer then expected to realized something was wrong, honestly, he had expected to realize it the first time there was a reset, but it took him three whole resets to notice anything off.

And now that he has, his determination started working on helping him remember everything, even in between when the human was in the loading screen.

He shuddered a bit, he did not expect to see the royal scientist again, especially with not how he looks like now.

His instincts screamed at him then, he had to move, before he got stuck somehow. Which he did, and escaped before the reset botton was clicked, of course he didn't remember any of it until he got stuck in the void.

And of course it was his determinations fault that any of this happened to him in the other two resets before he was fully aware of it on his own.

He would have eventually remembered all of it, due to what his soul was filled will, but being stuck in this void, helped him remember the previous two resets before the third one, which is what he uncovered and found out about the resets in the first place.

And now he fully remembered the three resets, how it was a bit..different for all three of them, how he was somewhat aware of it and almost getting stuck in the loading screen from the human.

"So...annoying...." Papyrus muttered, huh, even his voice is changing. Well now isn't that great?

Everything about him appears to be changing the longer he stayed stuck in this void.

He knows he won't be able to escape for a long time, but he knows it won't be as long when he leaves. It wouldn't have been to long for those back home, but still long enough that someone should have become aware about him disappearing, if anyone cared at all of course.

Ugh, why did the previous royal scientist have to do all those major experiments on papyrus and himself?

While sans had the more minor and somewhat useless and useful experiments done on him.

"Ugh....why did G̸̹͂̐͌̅ǎ̷͓͈̘̤̙͝s̸̤̐̅̐t̷̟̼͓̪͗̓ę̴̛͇̠͈̼̍͌̈́ṟ̵́͌̋ have to be so frustrating?" Papyrus muttered out loud as he continued to train while thinking.

His instincts agreed with him, his instinct only grew more due to the experiments done on him, and his senses grew as well, he is probably one of the best with his senses and random knowledge that his instincts are aware of.

And everything else to, that he can do, or has done, was his fault, that royal scientist, telling him everything would be alright and he would be better then ever.

Papyrus scoffs a bit, as if, it only made him not trust anyone, more paranoid, more powerful, more magic, and everything else that he can do, not all of it was because he can just do it, but because of that scientist.

But...he can protect himself more now...especially since he's older...he doesn't have to worry about anyone dusting him anymore..not with how strong he's gotten...his magic still seemed to be growing when it should have stopped a long while back...

Damn that scientist...he's worried that his magic will be way to much for him to handle at some point..what happens if someone accidentally startled him? He may accidentally impale someone on the spot due to his magic reacting without his say in it.

That and his soul now had more cracks in it, that seemed to be slightly ever growing...ugh, he had to figure all of this out by himself, he couldn't trust sans with this knowledge, sans wouldn't be of any help to him.

He might try and mess things up on purpose just to make sure papyrus died.

Ugh, of course, but papyrus would always somewhat care about sans, even if his brother hated him and wished him dead.

Though, to be honest, papyrus...somewhat doubts that, but...he can't trust sans...not now...not ever...maybe never again...

He can't trust sans with any of his issues, besides, sans seemed to have a lot going on in his mind nowadays anyways...sans would not have time for him, even if he did ask for some help.

Besides...he can do it all on his own..just like he's always done...everything will be fine, the great and terrible papyrus can handle anything that comes his way! Cracked soul or not.

Papyrus decided as he upped his own training, making it harder. Everything...will be fine, he thought, as his got glitchier and more parts of him turned black and another color.

____*____*____*____*____*____*_____
Finished with 1420 words, hope you like and comment what you think.

You can ask questions and I might answer :)

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh (later show up)
Underfell/É̸̪̮̩̏͘r̷͍̹̽́r̶̹̮̪̈̽͗o̴̻̠̤̰͌͗̈́͗r̷̼̗͕̻͋͝, sans/?, papyrus/?
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/?
Underswap, sans/?, papyrus/?
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/nebula
Swap fell, sans,/?, papyrus/?
Fellswap, sans/?, papyrus/?
Dreamtale, dream, nightmare
Reapertale, sans/reaper/death, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/ghost
Killertale, sans/killer/peril?, papyrus/?
Dusttale, sans/dust/scourge?, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, sans/?, papyrus/?
Horrortale, sans/horror/?, papyrus/Jupiter
Quantumtale, gaster/?, sans/tk, papyrus/ck
Mercytale, gaster/?, sans/?, papyrus/?
Sciencetale, gaster/?, sans/sci, papyrus/?
Medictale, sans/medic,papyrus/?

Hm might add another au or two.
Also those with ? Are those I'm unsure if that I want to use the same nickname I usually do. So if you got ideas of possible short nicknames for them that fits, your welcome to comment for it.

X