VI: POISONOUS CUPS

POISONOUS VINE

⎯POISONOUS VINE

✬✬✬

Rhaenya stood with Aegon at the table as they discussed a way to get into Yunkai. "where?" Daenerys asked as Daario had said he knew a passageway. "There" he said before he walked over and placed Daenerys hand on the right spot on the map. "It's a back gate. My men use it to get to Yunkai's bed slaves" Daario said as he looked up. "Your men? But not you?" Jorah asked as Rhaenya looked from the Mormont knight to Daario. "A man cannot make love to property" he said, and Jorah rolled his eyes at the words.

"This is where we enter the city, there are very few guards who know me and would let me pass" Daario said as he looked at everyone around the table. "They will let me inside" he said as he looked at ser Barristan. "We're not going to sneak an army through a back gate" he replied as he looked at the man. "I kill the guards, I take your two best men and lead them through the back streets, which I know well, and I open the front gates" Daario said as Jorah looked at Grey Worm. "Then comes the army" he finished as Rhaenya looked at her sister.

"once inside, the city will fall within hours" Daario said. "Or you will lead us to slaughter" Jorah replied and Rhaenya had to agree with Jorah, it could easily be a trap. "Cutting the head off our army" Jorah said looking at Daario. She knew his mistrust of Daario came from jealousy, it was easy for anyone to see Jorah loved Daenerys more than his Queen, the same way Jorah would say Aegon looked at Rhaenya. "The master of Yunkai will pay your fee and you won't have to split it three ways because you've already rid yourself of your men" Jorah said as Rhaenya looked from Jorah to Daario.

"You have a very suspicious mind, in my experience, only dishonest people think this way" Daario said and Rhaenya looked back to Jorah eyeing him up and down as she thought about what Daario said as Aegon looked towards the knight as well. Jorah turned to Grey Worm.

"You command the unsullied, do you trust him?" Jorah asked in the common tongue. "You are a leader now; do you trust this man?" Aegon asked in High Valyrian as he looked at Grey Worm. Grey Worm looked at Daario before turning back to Aegon. "I trust him" Grey Worm said, and Daenerys nodded. "You leave tonight" she said. "Very good, we'll prepare" Jorah said as he nodded over to Grey Worm who followed before Rhaenya saw Daario look at Daenerys.

"ser Jorah, you can use an extra sword" Barristan said to Jorah. "You are the Queensguard, your place is by the Queens. "If we are truly their loyal servants, we'll do whatever needs to be done, no matter the cost, no matter our pride" Jorah said before he prepared.

"What happened after I left you?" Rhaenya asked her sister who turned a light shade of pink as she hushed her sister. Rhaenya smiled as she linked her arms with Daenerys as the two left. "He is pretty, might as well, you deserve some happiness" Rhaenya said as she smiled at Daenerys who rolled her eyes. "He finds himself pretty too" she replied as Rhaenya walked towards their dragons. They grew each day, and while Drogon grew larger and Viserion stayed leaner, they had become larger than usual of their age. Sunfyre overlooked the three young dragons, as his head rose when Rhaenya and Daenerys arrived. "I wonder if we will ever be able to fly them" Rhaenya said as Daenerys scoffed. "I wouldn't wish to fly, cannot imagine being in the skies on a young dragon's back" she replied as Rhaenya looked at her sister. "Not ever?" she asked as she looked at her sister. "Maybe later, when they are grown enough and more adults" Daenerys said. "I can show you" someone said and when the sisters turned around Aegon stood behind them.